Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ability Remake: Twitch, the Plague Rat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xswitch

07-12-2012

I'm sad that his stealth is going to get a much shorter duration and to those that say they are forced to stay underneath turret. It's called oracles and pink wards. They annoy twitch's but if you play against a good one then they know how to counter it. It's like saying oh i hate every AD champ because all they gotta do is right click.... part of the game and this sadly feels like more of a nerf....

Æsir

07-12-2012

Wow he seems alot stronger now, maybe even top tier.

Metal Shake

07-12-2012

Quote:
sslinkineva1:
We can't take it off and get att speed bonus?.
You should buff his ultimate and make it more usefull(A faster shot or more attack speed).

No you could be in stealth for .01 second and still get max AS from it. This is a huge buff for twitch. Also his ult is back to not being useless as expunge should do some damage now.

Indyhatessnakes

07-12-2012

I think im looking forward to eve more

Andarel

07-12-2012

If Expunge no longer expunges the poison...what does it expunge?

Doowen

Recruiter

07-12-2012

Quote:
NVDax:
These changes are AMAZING! I can't wait to try them out on the pbe, I'm looking forward to it so much ! Forget the people saying this is going to kill Eve and Twitch, these just improve them ten fold! GJ Riot!

lol what an idiot

obvious nerfs.

Zinwrath

07-12-2012

Quote:
sslinkineva1:
Ambush: Twitch becomes invisible for a short duration and gains Movement Speed. At the end of this effect, Twitch gains Attack Speed for a short duration(Less secs than before?).
Hell no dude and now we have to wait untill it ends? We can't take it off and get att speed bonus?.
You should buff his ultimate and make it more usefull(A faster shot or more attack speed).

cant tell if troll or just looking for something to complain about...i'll humor you anyway.

if you read his post you'd see you can now break the invis at any point and still get the full attack speed bonus as he explained. Also if you read his post you'd see that the ult now is a faster projectile and has no cap on how many times he can shoot in the duration.

Helps to read the entire post.

M0ty

07-12-2012

Twitch, I missed you SO MUCH !

Cawk Deezil

07-12-2012

instaban!!

DarkMyste

07-12-2012

about time only took 2 years to do this, but i cant wait to see how he works now i miss playing twitch now let see how eve does as well