Ability Remake: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swiper D Fox

07-14-2012

I'm gonna be even stinkier hek yeah!

althought my problem with twitch so far in the rework is the stealth... TOOOOOOOOOOOO SHORT should've just left ambush at 20 seconds at level 5 which is more than enough time to kill someone 8 seconds at level 5 is like level 1 ambush before the rework all the other stuff sounds good but gotta actually try him to be sure. In my opinion twitch was a range stealth assassin not a caster which the rework is leaning towards

If its like that than give him something like shaco's stealth which would make his short term stealth more viable

flash stealth how awesome would that be even if it is 8 seconds I'd be happy with that

HEXXEN9x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

wow expunge got a crazy upgrade ahaha!! >:] flipping crazy hella yea !!!!

no more deleting my poison stacks and scales!

before when twitch got nerfed i relied on his entire set of of abilities to make my kills in the jungle and it seems my old ways are coming back ;].

appear-> ignite- stack 2-3 poison-> slow-> guy eventually gets close to me, still alive-> exhaust->max stack poison-> expunge ftw!

MechaKitten

07-14-2012

First, it's funny that someone with a Teemo icon is talking about Twitch's poison stacks.

The rework sounds like an improvement. Cutting back on Pray n Spray killing the entire team is great! Hard to say about the poison rework - it sounds really powerful, we'll have to see how it balances.

Not a fan of the speed boost when he goes stealth. Seems like it takes away the consequences of a failed assassination attempt by giving him an easy escape route. Hopefully the CD is long enough he can't just stealth in, try to kill you, and stealth out again before you can punish him.

tensionpoint

07-14-2012

Can't wait for patch to come, is it coming in tuesday or later??

UltimateStrategi

07-14-2012

Will help Twitch get back on track, at least.

SatanicalOne

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaKitten View Post
First, it's funny that someone with a Teemo icon is talking about Twitch's poison stacks.

The rework sounds like an improvement. Cutting back on Pray n Spray killing the entire team is great! Hard to say about the poison rework - it sounds really powerful, we'll have to see how it balances.

Not a fan of the speed boost when he goes stealth. Seems like it takes away the consequences of a failed assassination attempt by giving him an easy escape route. Hopefully the CD is long enough he can't just stealth in, try to kill you, and stealth out again before you can punish him.
Obviously spoken by someone who doesnt play twitch and enjoys killing twitch's. Always an easy kill, good if they make it easier hey?

dark carlo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

thanks god my favorite champs being buff

MrDuckWizard

07-14-2012

I knew it! Yes! Finally they're changing how stealth champions work, but another solution in my opinion would be to do something about the price of oracles.

Vorpulence

07-14-2012

can't wait to try them out

Count Bernadotte

07-14-2012

I didnt think that Twitch had been created because of its venom, but because of its stealth!
If raising the poison for their primary characteristic it will become a Teemo not a Twitch. Its core was the ambush, that set him apart, become invisible and face the enemies as they run away or engage in any tanker or some unwary champion.
The movement speed buff is welcome, but not this huge amount of time loss of stealth time! He does not need a huge attack speed, but staying in a comfortable position ready to attack invisible and NOT DIE!
Decrease the time it stealth is a good decision, not only for a maximum of, like, 10 seconds.
Please listen to the Twitch players!
15 second cooldown. Stealth for 4/8/12/16/20 seconds. 20% movement speed. 30/35/40/45/50% bonus attack speed for a few seconds.
He NEEDS stealth! He is not Darius, Garen and Olaf!