Ability Remake: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Catalyst IV

07-13-2012

After playing both eve and twitch on the beta, I realized that the eve rework was amazingly well done. I absolutely LOVE the passive stealth she has! <3 (Although the sight in which to detect her could go down a tiny bit, seeing how most people are having a hard time initiating. Usually by like a half a second, she's noticed and can't quite catch up to them. Maybe lower sight per few lvls up?)

As for Twitch on the other hand, while I do like the ultimate that gives incredible dmg and range (and bringing back it's infinite hits so long as it's active in the 7 seconds <33333) I felt that his passive poisons were... slow to put on. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think he should have to put 6 stacks on a target when most people can't even get above 4 most of the time. Maybe riot could up the dmg a tiny bit and reduce the amount of stacks to 4 or something?

As for the venom casket that everyone is talking about, I don't find it to be an amazing change, but I do like how it adds 2 poisons. I don't think it really needs base dmg seeing how it already puts on the poisons and slows. (rest in peace aoe slow)

All in all, I do like what riot is doing with eve and twitch. And I don't mind if you make changes to them or not, it's just something I wish for. Thanks riot. c:

Chess435

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2012

This is gonna be awesome!

NoFreeNamez

07-13-2012

So...basically you returned his ultimate back to the way it was and gave him an aoe and nerfed his stealth...mmkay

AlxRoots Jr

07-13-2012

Omg like if twitch wasn't enough op like that ...

cinnaboIt

07-13-2012

Nerfed

ScareyCarey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2012

Cannot wait for this next patch. Excited to see what players do with this.

Kaltunk

07-13-2012

Twitch was literally nerfed to dog****... wow he is worse than eve before this patch...

Pete The Phoemix

07-13-2012

U mm one problem does his ult still have the range increase cause if it does and the ult no longer has an ammo system what stops him from out ranging turret and back doring like so with extreme amounts of attacked speed and damage it would be to easy to backdoor have you thought about this riot cause im pretty sure i remeber a while playing twitch and outranging turrets?

radajin

07-13-2012

the only change needed here was the one to expunge he was fine the way he was, just under appreciated.

EcstasyOfBattle

07-13-2012

i wonder if the movement speed end with the stealth when u attack hope it doesnt cuz then it'd make this even better then it already is