Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1337 2thaparty

07-12-2012

Not gonna lie, she looks really gimmicky and one of those many champs who goes into the team fight and smacks all the buttons.

GonefishingX

07-12-2012

I honestly wish you guys would have just made Fauna. The game could really use some more Supports.

Unless you're going to do a dual champion thing, like Draven and Darius. That would be cool, a support and a 'pusher' combo.

Kitsuyuki

07-12-2012

hmm if she took controll of someone from voloran does every female there have HUGE boobs?

DLChade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Instant buy. Plus one for epicness!

Yoshiro

07-12-2012

she don't have a bow, axe, hammer, gun, or sword. She has a whip that alone is worth the IP.

Ira Nibanabane

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeaton259 View Post
I WAS really excited about this champion until I read her passive... "Upon Death" ruined the whole experience for me... sigh.

Seriously guys? Another conditional death passive? Why couldn't you give her something that is actually useful for the entirety of the game.

So I have to play poorly or engineer my own death to actually make use of it... I don't really understand why you keep making these passives that trigger on death. Death is never a good thing in league of legends. If you died, it means you got outplayed. You could argue that tanks are supposed to die in certain situations, but this isn't a tank. It's just another example of poor design from our lead champion designer no less.

I really expected more than this from you Morello

Have we been reading different things over the past few months, watching different patch notes? This is pretty much exactly the kind of thing I'd expect at this point; in that you take something that should make sense and completely go the other way (like nerfing Orianna and buffing Le Blanc)

Stahrr

07-12-2012

Oh man, I'll probably insta-buy her even though it sounds like her skill cap is way to high for me (i'm really bad)... she just looks so awesome!!!

I can't believe someone has taken their time to downvote every post for the past however many pages now... you need a life...

TeM TeM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

So Sexy...

Bejango

07-12-2012

dear Morello quick question sorta about Zyra her Voice sounds somewhat like Cassiopeia and Shyvana is she perhaps voiced by the same person as well? it would make my search a bit easier if you could respond if not I've asked the actually person and am awaiting her response.

for anyone who cares the VA for Cassiopeia and Shyvana is karen strassman

lol down votes I'll find out sooner or later since Karen is very nice just trying to keep track of this games VA's

avarisce

07-12-2012

so when is this update and wot for the stealth rework!!!!