Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khmera

07-12-2012

[QUOTE=EliteBadger;26865925]Might as well make her passive turns her into a ward... that'd be interesting... [/QUOTE

Sounds interesting.

ZainBlackHeart

07-12-2012

Ooooo I sense an interesting jungle possibility if she isn't too squishy, the plants can act like shaco's jack in the boxes. Definitely an interesting skill set, nice job riot.

Firesofiso

07-12-2012

I feel like I had a little to do with this new champion....

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=babu+botanist

Penguin Pwns

07-12-2012

1st good champ since ahri

MTaur

07-12-2012

Zone zone zone!

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Poison Ivy + Kerrigan = Zyra

Fangride

07-12-2012

I'm honestly so excited for her I can't wait to try her out! I'm very curious what her skins will be though o_O I've never seen such a perfect base skin before.

Navrex

07-12-2012

I (and a friend) think the difference between her teaser artwork and the fully rendered artwork is that the teaser is based on her lore when she first transformed,The buds are small and pink on her arms, suddenly they are in full bloom? She's almost entirely naked, and then she has a full vine outfit? Her ears were humanesque pink and now they are green like leaves? And her smile... That mysterious smile? That's her dark smile from the lore.The vines on her nearly nude form were the start of her outfit, they were wrapping around her.

VerdictSeven

07-12-2012

You guys did a great job, not sure how I feel about the kit though. This will be a first day buy for sure, I hope she can jungle, we need more mage junlgers. Keep up the good work Riot.

Bobahontas

07-12-2012

i wonder what cool skin riot will give us, to make her even cooler(if thats possible).