Zyra, Rise of the Thorns, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nextile

07-12-2012

The Passive is alot like Karthus's,her ablities are a mix between Hiemerdinger and Oriana,so she seems like she will be a favorite amoung the champions when she is released due to the fact that those champions are some of the best.

Maledicte

07-12-2012

She looks amazing!

pacov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

There's a character that's a lot like this is Demigod. Name is queen of thorns. Noticed the passive for her here is queen of thorns. Small world.

Khmera

07-12-2012

Oooooh new thought for her passive. Just as Nid has an ability in the bush she should have some sort of camo while in the bush or some other passive dealing with the plantlife on the map.

Golden Theater

07-12-2012

I was expecting there to be a rose Zyra or something, but it seems it's just a "on fire" skin. http://i.imgur.com/rPSpxh.jpg

LygattoArrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

ah, fml more aoe champions now im really screw in team fights. lol

Surindael

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickiricky View Post
so i dont get why people are so crazy over the lore...its basically Ahris but with a plant instead of an animal...well i guess riot runs out of ideas when they pump a new champ out so often
So now we're whining about too many champions being released too often? Alright then.

Whining aside, i can't wait to play against her. Should be interesting to try and outmaneuver her.

Titanexe

07-12-2012

Kind of wish she utilized her thorn whips more. She is gonna be a pain to play against with all her cc and traps. She is totally a trap based champ and I think it will be a cool one to try and possibly buy.

MechaKitten

07-12-2012

Hello Poison Ivy!

Don't f**k with Mother Nature.

Aldrias

07-12-2012

Put her an himer together and PEW PEW