Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco Fanart! + Speedpaint Video

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicken Nugger

07-12-2012

Hi! First time poster here and I'm really nervous about it for some reason. u-u;
So I drew this Shaco here. And there's a little story behind this picture. My old friend requested a picture from me, far before I started playing League. He linked me to this weird picture of a clown. I tried drawing it and couldn't. I gave up and told him I wasn't good enough to draw it yet. This was back when I refused to play League because I had a totally wrong idea of it. He told me that I could draw it if I played but I refused.

So recently I had the inspiration to try drawing it again. Shortly after my failure of drawing the last Shaco I started playing League and now here I am drawing him and successfully pulling it off.

If there's anything I like more than playing League, It's drawing the champions. Riot never lets me down with a release of a champion. They're very fun to draw!

Video Speedpaint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txs2hgcW8Qs

I'm also trying submitting this to the summoner showcase. Let's hope!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyra Wadman

07-12-2012

This is amazing!!! D:<
Very nice to watch too <3