Wanting to start a ranked team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZaderTheOriginal

07-12-2012

I can either ad carry bot, top or mid confidently with about 30-40 champs. I want to find people that are well rounded and can change when the opposing team does. I want people who try hard...But not people who are weird about it... if someone does something dumb...we will discuss it. But NO RAGING....I have done my fair share...I have cursed and said **** to many players. But i wish to stop this, and have been trying to stop this. Not only do i not want to potentially get banned. But I don't want this community to turn to ****. So i want a bunch of people on the same level. There are 3 openings. I think the best way to do try outs is just to 1v1 me. We will agree on a category of either solo top, mid, or ad carry. Whether i win or loose i will keep everyone in mind for how they play and what was done. Or if you still even want to play with me lol. Also even if you don't make it on the ranked team * i will have to confirm with my friend* I will invite you to use my friends vent server and all people who don't troll and just want to play a good game come together. OK well thats what i wanted to say lol. Hope to hear from those who are interested. Peace.

Margick

07-12-2012

Believe me, it's a text wall.

Call me.

3DKinematics

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Wanting to watch video? Or wanting to learn grammar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uhLswUSwyw