Who counters leblance ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warden69

07-12-2012

Shes so op at mid, i have no idea how to beat her

Aría

07-12-2012

Anyone with great range (like a ricochet from Miss Fortune) or a silence can counter her.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Talon, Galio, Taric, Caitlyn, Heimerdinger, Morgana, Sivir, Karthus... There's probably more, but those are the most typical. Though, you have to remember Leblanc is very squishy herself, if you can survive her burst, you have a small window to do burst to her.

If I'm being counterpicked by LeBlanc I have a rune page filled with just Magic Resist runes, and I'll buy a Null Mantle to start giving me enough MR to resist her burst. I'll build a Chalice first, then continue my build as normal, and eventually finish into an Athena's unholy grail.

Leblanc, even when being counter picked, is such a tough middle to fight against. The thing about her is that she FALLS off hard mid-late game. Once laning is done, she's done. A good leblanc can kill a carry and die, but that's usually about all.

When playing against LeBlanc just focus on farming safely. I main Ahri and I get LeBlanc'd in the ass often on her, I generally just sit back and farm. I'll take Teleport so I can use all my mana to help me farm, go back and get my Chalice to farm even more, every now and then I'll get lucky and hit LeBlanc with some of my farm spells and get her low enough to dive on her with some CC.

Don't ever get cocky about a LeBlanc, even with near now life, she can silence, bind, and eat your entire life before you can get that one bar left on her. Don't dare go after her without CC, or you will pay. Unless you have enough to survive her burst, then you're okay, but she'll probably get away.

All that said, even counter picking her, LeBlanc owns mid. Its her lane, and she will win it if she's any good. She just doesn't teamfight well, its not her place.

Ohasis

07-12-2012

Kassadin wrecks her.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyminxy View Post
Anyone with great range (like a ricochet from Miss Fortune) or a silence can counter her.
THE ONLY person I know that can possibly outrange LeBlanc is Xerath, even then its hard to farm when you just zap away from the back. Lux is one of my favorite characters, and she's typically known for her range. Leblanc will just dance forward and eat her.

Silence can counter her, if she doesn't silence you first. She has a dash/spell combo that's incredibly hard to beat out with reflexes alone. She will eat a Kassadin every day of the week.

Ohasis

07-12-2012

All the ones I've been laning against must have been terrible then, I've never had any problems against LB, even with her recent buffs.

Amorphous One

07-13-2012

I use Lux against her, max the lucent first and hang back, dropping them onto of her and using my ult to kill once she gets low enough.

Always pop shield when within her range. I think there would be better counter though, but its hard, her early game is very overpowering

Haen

07-13-2012

Not sure about new Leblanc, but against old Leblanc, I would take Sion and wreck her. Basically any champ that can't be burst down counters Leblanc. LB's whole game is quick, burst dmg kills. So any mid thats a little tanky should do fine vs her. Galio also comes to mind.

Ouroborous HD

07-13-2012

play karthus farm with his Q. poke her with a few Q hits then when you see an opportunity KARTHUS PRESS R

Lajinn5

07-13-2012

kassadin pubstomps leblanc(unless the leb is very good)