Who would counter Darius solo top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roga

07-13-2012

Darius isn't overpowered. his dmg output is fairly weak except for his ult. The key to wining lane is to trade dmg or inflict dmg without taking any. If you let him pull you in and whack you and all you do is run away then you are going to lose the lane. Remember, after hes used his skils on you he cant do much back for about 6 sec. key is to do dmg to him and get away befor he can pull you again.

p.s. garen and rumble destroy anyone top.

neji64plms

07-20-2012

Kayle is good if you have quick fingers. Ult right when he starts to and you can smack him as much as you'd like or run away.
I killed darius twice by doing that as Kayle

WORLD CUP TIME

09-12-2012

Rumble will absolutely destroy Darius(been on the receiving end of this matchup). Levels 1-4ish Darius can trade with you but after that he has zero chance of surviving. Vlad is also too much for him. With both of these champs you should take it easy and farm with well timed harass, but with vlad after you reach level 8 or so you will totally work him over. Olaf can do well against Darius also. Well placed axes for harass and E him if he gets close. Olaf has lane sustain and darius doesn't.

IS160010b410b359cb05642

09-12-2012

Jayce beats him quite easily. U can poke from far and if needed u can do 3 abiliti combo to darius.

AvariciousHippo

09-12-2012

Any hero counters Darius so long as your jungler is productive. Darius has zero escapes and 99% of Darius players are so kill hungry that they will over-chase. Force him to use his Q a few times on a creep wave and the lane will push hard. Get a decent gank from your jungler and lolwut when you start to dominate him and he turns into a crappy tank.

Kyzrathnosh

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhuuu View Post
Jayce beats him quite easily. U can poke from far and if needed u can do 3 abiliti combo to darius.
Not to mention that you can hammersmack to stop his guillotine.

Luxiere

09-14-2012

Malphite, Jax, Jayce, Yorick, Teemo, Garen, Kayle, Kennen, Renekton, Vladimir, Fiora (pre-6), Caitlyn, Ryze

coldman10

08-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur little sister View Post
Rumble's harass is so rediculous if you use his passive correctly :O :s
very true when i went Darius he overused his abilities to harass me a few times he did get me but after a while i just dodged his abilities and he would overheat then i would just spam my abilities drop him low and ult

PopsickIe

08-19-2013

I really like Kayle and vlad against him. I know that teemo is a counter however his range is just so close to the range on darius's pull. It's really risky. Teemo isn't all that useful in a teamfight either. Kayle or Vlad are the best imo.

Stompfest

08-19-2013

I've noticed that a lot of Darius players are really aggressive. He makes for easy ganks. When I jungle I get first blood on Darius almost every time. Good times.