lee jungle sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-11-2012

I'm not saying he's completely worthless,but he loses in both CC and tankiness to other better picks. I mean, unless you're fighting a jungle renek or a silly ass twitch, better picks rape him when it really matters- post lane phase

Olaf: More health, immune to cc, true damage
Malphite: Health, armor, dash ult- direct common counter because of his price in ip
Alistar- king of cc, dives like a beast

TheDjinni

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffyknowsyou View Post
I'm not saying he's completely worthless,but he loses in both CC and tankiness to other better picks.
If you want a tank/initiator jungle, then you won't like Lee Sin. He's a bruiser, of course he's going to lose in CC and tankiness, he makes up for it through damage output.

Quote:
I mean, unless you're fighting a jungle renek or a silly ass twitch, better picks rape him when it really matters- post lane phase.
Lane phase is the most important phase in the game. Do poorly in it and you're crippled for the remainder of the game. Do well and you can snowball into mid and then lategame.

Lee Sin excels at low level ganks and counterjungling, i.e. low-level snowball material, meaning he needs a weaker than average late game to not be completely OP. If you consistently find Lee Sin dropping off around the 30 minute mark, either you're not playing him correctly or you're getting outplayed, neither of which is the fault of the champion.

Quote:
Olaf: More health, immune to cc, true damage
Olaf's damage drops off hard since his True Damage doesn't scale with anything. Lee Sin easily outdamages Olaf late game due to the scaling on his abilities.

Olaf's viability comes from the fact that he's an anti-carry. Lee Sin can do the same thing by kicking the enemy carry into his team after a strong initiation.

Quote:
Malphite: Health, armor, dash ult- direct common counter because of his price in ip
Malphite is a tank, Lee Sin is a bruiser. Of course Malphites raw utility is higher. A fed Lee Sin is also a lot more dangerous than a fed Malphite.

Quote:
Alistar- king of cc, dives like a beast
Alister is a tank, Lee Sin is not.

And Alister's CC is weak as far as initiation or disruption goes. His job is to guard the carry not set up kills.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

You should just say "I suck at Lee jungle".

Savackz

07-12-2012

Ever tried him top lane?

Vizzlepeez

07-12-2012

Add me and i can change ur opinion

Ohasis

07-12-2012

Jungle Lee isn't about getting kills. Its about setting up kills and assisting your team.

Lee is highly manueverable, being able to save teammates with safeguard, he has a good snare and his ulti can push an enemy away, or help to secure a kill.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-12-2012

Quote:
If you want a tank/initiator jungle, then you won't like Lee Sin. He's a bruiser, of course he's going to lose in CC and tankiness, he makes up for it through damage output.
This makes me laugh
Quote:
Lane phase is the most important phase in the game. Do poorly in it and you're crippled for the remainder of the game. Do well and you can snowball into mid and then lategame.

Lee Sin excels at low level ganks and counterjungling, i.e. low-level snowball material, meaning he needs a weaker than average late game to not be completely OP. If you consistently find Lee Sin dropping off around the 30 minute mark, either you're not playing him correctly or you're getting outplayed, neither of which is the fault of the champion.
Nah it's the fault of riot, in many words you basically said his first ganks have to succeed or he becomes useless to his team later on.

Quote:
Malphite is a tank, Lee Sin is a bruiser. Of course Malphites raw utility is higher. A fed Lee Sin is also a lot more dangerous than a fed Malphite.
LOL damage

Quote:
Alister is a tank, Lee Sin is not.

And Alister's CC is weak as far as initiation or disruption goes. His job is to guard the carry not set up kills.
So you're just making everything you just said dribble, lee is less viable jungle than ali because he can't do a good enough job of setting up kills as ali.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Basically you're saying "Lee is outclassed in this specific role, and this specific role and this specific role." Well yeah, he is. The thing that makes Lee so great is that he's well rounded on all the fronts. He ganks early great, he ganks at lvl 6 great, he's tanky, he has decent damage output...

He's like a little bit of all the nice things in one. Are there champions that excel in ONE aspect better than him? Yes, and based on your team composition you can pick them if that's what they need. If there isn't really anything lacking in your team comp, he's a solid pick.

Jungler should ALWAYS be filling in what your team needs since that position doesn't have to counter pick tooooo strongly (unless you have to worry about counter jungling with someone aggressive like Shyvana/Mundo). Lee is a great pick because he fits into most team comps. This is probably because Lee Sin is a ranged melee tanky dps assassin mage tank support jungler.

ZHONYAS LEE SIN

07-24-2012

but lee sin has built in randuins..

Weenis Too

07-24-2012

But every pro player will disagree with you.

They get paid to do nothing all day for a reason, you might want to look into it