Summoners rift is pathetic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belrick

07-11-2012

It really is.

Now i know fanbois will march on in with peekers out, brains set aside while devs ignore the player base anyway.

But its true, summoners rift is a pathetic map. The sad thing is that it needs not be.

Personally i blame fanbois for this situtation.

What makes SR so bad?

If one champ in the first three minutes gets 3 or so kills its game over.

I know pathetic right?

*FANBOIS NOTE*
SR is designed to last over 30min.
*END FANBOIS NOTE*

So how is it that a map meant to last so long is so often over so early?

Because a champ kill gives so much gold.

The devs have incremental summoner spells like ignite and incremental runes but they lack the intelligence to provide incremental gold earning for champ kills.

What a FUKING pathetic oversight!!!!!!!!

Even minions give incremental gold per kill, so why the hell not champ kills???

Im raging because im SICK TO DEATH of the **** SR game being over (for both sides) in the first few minutes.

So in summary
Fanbois fuk off
Devs listen to paying player base with brains, admit error and fix this issue!

The players (with brains) want even matches that go to the wire! Not 15min of "wait for the surrender option" to arrive.

So before anyone replies

Please for the love of the game think of the amount of SR games you play where its GG in the first few minutes.
The side your on, winners or losers doesnt matter.

All players lose.

TeknoWizard

07-11-2012

>Implying champions on killing sprees don't give more gold than those who have no kills.

drumninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belrick View Post
If one champ in the first three minutes gets 3 or so kills its game over.

wrong, i just played a normal with fizz, they counter jungled our ww and their jayce was 3-0 with in 2 minutes, i just kept playing, and my team won...........

if u give up early than of course the game is over, but if u keep fighting and look to counter the opposite team and wait for an opening its always possible to win.

deirin

07-11-2012

pew pew pew...30 minion = 3 kills? how can this be over....

unless of course every1 in ur team would just continue to fight lvl 6 enemy champ with lvl 1 champ >.>

not for notthing theres a laning phase

DonnFirinne

07-11-2012

Not too long ago Riot woke up and reduced the gold/exp reward for killing champs of lower level than you, and increasing it for champs higher level than you. This was to slow snowballing and make comebacks easier. If you think it's gg at 3 kills, learn to play a whole game like you seem to think should happen, or uninstall.

deirin

07-11-2012

ahhh true....now 1 bad team fight turn the game around it kinda sux...before i felt it was more...maybe just elo climb too idk

Ahrelia

07-11-2012

If you really think so, OP, you shouldn't play anything but premades. That is a new one though. Blaming the developers for the game you play on.

Personally, I believe League of Legends is an innovative video game that relies heavily on how well you and the team you are on can work together. With the right amount of teamwork, practically everything in this game will fall on their knees in front of you.

The only reason why the above never seems to ring true is due to our playerbase of 30 million gamers. Many people fail to realize how their actions actually harm their team. Example of things that harm your team: Patronizing your teammates every time they die. Not offering assistance when someone states they are struggling/ you see them struggling. Being a "know it all" when many of the things you are stating are untrue.

How well your team is doing reflects directly on how well you communicate and interact with each other.

jloysnenph

07-11-2012

This is what the OP translates to:

OH NOES WE FED FIRST BLOOD. TOO BAD WE CAN"T FOCUS THAT GUY. SR SO STOOPID.

PćozinhoDeQueijo

07-11-2012

Stupid post, lol.

Joystick

07-11-2012

I've had bottom lanes feed 5+ kills to the enemy carry in the first 5-10 minutes of the game and still destroy them later on by smart plays. Don't worry, after you've played more than 20 games you'll start to understand that. Keep at it, whine less, and with some more experience you'll find more success. I will admit that sometimes I like to say in a game that we're losing "A leaver is better than a feeder." Even if I do lose though, and I know that I personally played as well as I could and did everything I could to contribute to the team, I move on and queue up again. There are always more matches to be played.