Discourse on the Disadvantages of Purple Side and Possible Solutions Regarding Them

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atamic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Zooming out would be great! I can't play with an unlocked screen because I get motion sickness. Since that option is out, purple side is a nightmare. Please riot... just tilt the map so it's linear or allow more camera zoom! Thanks!

AlphariusRising

08-10-2012

I prefer being on purple side, because on bot lane you don't have to worry about warding tri, and top lane your jungler can gank you earlier, since if he starts blue you're naturally at the end of his route, and if he starts red he can go for you at level 2.

Whereas on blue you have to ward tribush and the river, and you have to wait for your jungler to finish his route, since blue-start junglers usually gank slower than red-start junglers.

Also, In my opinion, unlocking your Camera is a sufficient solution to your problem. Me, and loads and loads of other people have no problem with it.

Skilltestingman

08-10-2012

I still can't believe people are on this. Learn to play it as it ****ing is. If riot can do it then great, but people are just crying way too much about a thing that truly doesn't matter at all

AlphariusRising

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
I still can't believe people are on this. Learn to play it as it ****ing is. If riot can do it then great, but people are just crying way too much about a thing that truly doesn't matter at all
The OP's not crying, he's just giving his opinion.

I agree that it's not a problem if you learn to play unlocked, but we can have a reasonable discourse about it.

TweakJesus1

08-10-2012

Yeah but trying to move the camera on a laptop track-pad is painstaking. So i always have locked camera

Kapadons

08-10-2012

Just increase the zoom size but not the fog of war sight for incoming champs. It's really just a simple fix and it's a ****ing joke riot hasn't done it yet.

If you don't want people to play locked camera, don't make it an option and sure as **** don't make it the default everyone learns the game with. Like learn RPG using the keyboard to turn instead of mouse. Stupid ass game designers gimping their own players by having them learn the game the "wrong" way then either putting up with a disadvantage and getting trolled by internet tough guys with nothing better to do, or relearning the game the "right" way and ruining everyone else game experience while they struggle to catch on.... I'm not sure why this pisses me off but it does.

Ice Battle Mage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

I tend to use the Y key to swap modes quite often during game, its not that far from where my hand sits and it has a key between the ulty button so there is no chance of miss clicking when moving your hand across

Wordbrah

08-11-2012

Whenever you leash red from purple side, most chars cant do it without going in front of the bush.. whereas on blue side you can leash from outside the bush and get to mid quicker. hate purple side.

Sam Is Whoa

08-11-2012

I hop you everyone who makes a post like you and everyone who plays locked camera contracts a horrible computer virus called "man up and stop crying". So i dont have to read another useless post about how you suck at map awareness and dont know the range of certain champs.

Its your choice if you dont want to get better. There is no champ that can harss you in lane without being seen on your screen (save nidalee spear). Get over it RIOT shouldnt assist whiny players who have no desire to improve and play the game the way its made. Go play a different game.

I dont see 1 post of ppl complaining they got an easy win against a baddie who couldn't unlock his screen on purple.

Sam Is Whoa

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakJesus1 View Post
Yeah but trying to move the camera on a laptop track-pad is painstaking. So i always have locked camera
Sorry but you will never be able to play well on a track pad. Locked camera isnt your issue. Mice are 10$