New Draven Observations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MicKretz

07-21-2013

Here is what i noticed for the new draven since the new patch in my bronze elo games

Draven cannot kill anything anymore

I dont care which team he is on, but none of the dravens in my games did anything good

and obv i dont think its cuz the person playing draven is bad, its just he is nerfed to far and cannot win anymore trades and has to be spoon fed by the support now

ALSO, i feel that dravens nerf is vaynes buff, since draven countered her so good

I think vayne is going to be a new adc worth playing now since the enemy team cant insta lock that draven to own her so hard early lane game

anywho, would love to hear any other thoughts and opinions on the draven from your experience in your ranked games

Remembered Roses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2013

I feel like that passive was far too crippling. It was way too much damage way too early. Admittedly he has lost alot of power and dropped in popularity since then but he is still quite a strong champion. Not to be rude but you should realize that you are in bronze and alot of the good carrys are in higher tiers. Vayne has always been someone worth playing due to the insane late game however. She is in almost every one of my games. I'm newly Silver 2 and I plan on getting to gold before the season ends.

VortexCat

07-21-2013

Draven Snow balls so hard now... dude all those stacks give good gold... if you can farm right. and he still can kill if hes good. Draven isn't the easiest adc