Explain Leagues System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seystuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2013

Would someone explain to me before I break my keyboard why, after having a rlly long 70% win ratio streak, playing always with ppl around my elo (and often against higher ppl) and being inches away from promotion to gold, ALL OF A SUDDEN I RECEIVE 1 LP PER WIN AND LOSE 3 PER LOSE?

Sylvok Soratomi

07-21-2013

It could just be a glitch in the system, I don't really know since I'm just now getting into the ranked system and have gone up from b3-b1 with only a handful of solid gaming days accumulated right now.

Seystuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvok Soratomi View Post
It could just be a glitch in the system, I don't really know since I'm just now getting into the ranked system and have gone up from b3-b1 with only a handful of solid gaming days accumulated right now.
Your first games always give and take tons of LP, u will see those start to drop once u spend a lot of time in one single division, but PUNISHING you for WINNING is just the most ridiculous thing ever...