Longest Game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TooMuchTooHandle

01-27-2013

1hr and 10 mins, nothing too impressive. one bad team fight can cost you the game. one time i took down the nexus bymself as twitch because everyone in their team was pushing and their teemo was level 13 and im level 18. so i ulted and took it down just when jayce used his hammer throw. teemo didnt even blind me imo he just stood and watched and i guess called for help.

Zenguin

02-12-2013

1 hour.. all i remember was that it was an hour... X:

Myvanfreecandy

02-12-2013

Eh longest game ive seen was 97 minutes. ( i took a picture a while back on my old phone). Was crazy because only reason it happened was because this nasus never left top lane. Needless to say end game nasus had about 500 minons and his q was one shotting people.

SouIThief

02-19-2013

93 minutes just now as lux. they had us down to no turrets or inhibs, then we magically pushed back hardcore and won

bragrs

04-22-2013

Just had a 98 minute game a little while ago as Amumu... It only lasted that long because our Lee Sin decided to abandon top though.

Alicc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

I've hadd a game go 2hours and 23 mins before longest best best game ever

Arules212

04-23-2013

I went on a streak of about eight games where every game I played was an hour or longer. The last two games I've played have hit the 59 minute mark, so it appears that that streak is resurfacing.

sirjezzumz

04-23-2013

the longed ive had is 74 minutes. it went on and on for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages.
we were getting destroyed early game, but me and teemo tp'd and backdoored for the win. (i was playing ww)

Lewd Lulu

04-23-2013

wow my longest was only 62 mins.

Shadowfigure51

04-26-2013

Mine was about 4 hours, legit game. Darius quit about 1:30 and their Jayce and Evanlynn quit about 2:00. They held out long, but we barely won with nexus at half health :{

(P.S You beat evanlynns cs by 1. LUCKY)