Longest Game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Kefka

01-06-2013

For me its around an hour and a half. Back and forth, they ks our baron, we ks their baron. At the end our whole team decided to sneak in and kill their Nexus, while they were destroying ours so it was a race of time to see who can destroy the Nexus first. I swear their Nexus has 100hp left but we lost lol.

firefirefire

01-06-2013

Had three intense games and the first game took seventy minutes, second took eighty minutes and the third one took sixty two. Take note, I used Miss Fortune during all those games and it was fun and agonizing at the same time. So, during the first game, all our towers and inhibitors were down and we had to resort to camping in our base. Basically, we decided to wit it out so the opposing team will get irritated and try to finish it by diving in. We had four carries and one tank and they had a Yi and Malphite (forgot the rest).

Main plan of attack was let them initiate then follow up, meaning, once they initiate, Varus will pop his ult and I'll pop my ult then everyone else will pick them off. We succeeded in eliminating four of their summoners and we barraged through mid for the victory (we also had to backdoor top and bot).

During the second game, Amumu and Nasus became so fat and Sivir triple stacked BT, we basically had to wait it out cause Nasus became the "Unstoppable Nasus" after the mid game. We were doing well in the early game, my lanemate was Diana versus Soraka and Sivir at bot. Sivir was doing great at mid versus LeBlanc and Olaf and Vi had awesome teamwork. But once midgame came, We started to roll downhill. Olaf, Vi and Sivir died a couple of times, I got stuck in a few bad positions and Diana was trying her best to push with no avail. The only time that came was when they barged mid, desperate to end the game cause it was taking too long.

We picked off Soraka first, followed by Amumu (who initiated only on Sivir), LeBlanc (who was trying to escape) and left Nasus to defend alone while we were wrecking their Nexus.

The last game was when I used MF and my team was Wukong, Darius, Lee and Fiora. Eve got really fat cause Lee and Fiora fed bot, but we remained positive that we can pull out of this with a victory, but alas! Darius was caught out of position at the last clash and we went in one by one *facepalm* and before I could even attack, I got disconnected and once I reconnected, the game was over

Jayfeather

01-06-2013

101, it was ****ing insane but we actually ended up backdooring the nexus. I was Twitch and I flashed over the nexus wall and tried to attack it but it was clear we were not going to get it and my GA was about to revive me - then my Trundle team mate races in and smashes the nexus and we ended up getting it.

SpeedySnail

01-19-2013

Just had a 73 min match. It makes you want to die. The Lux on our team was spamming rabdeathcaps haha XD

Fawersach

01-19-2013

1 hour 32 minute and 29 seconds

MesaanaWoT

01-19-2013

try playing that custom dominion game...first team to 255 kills wins...lasts like 2 hurs :p
in ranked longest was I think 145 mins...teem stalls like a boss then insta-gibs their team :D

MesaanaWoT

01-19-2013

teemo*

deadcabbage

01-19-2013

my longest is 89minutes , can't remember how many time our inhibitor respawned lol

FT Impulse

01-19-2013

Had a 105 minute 5v5 and an 80 minute 3v3 game.

warsten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

ive gone for 2 hours... ow wait thats just my sexlife