Longest Game?

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wzthegreat

07-22-2012

Don't know why, the first game on my first smurf account was the longest game i had in my career, it was about 75 minutes. Our team won after my galio's ult landing in the last teamfight and burst down enemy morgana, it was a bitter match, because 2 players aren't as level as players.
The longest game that I played/recorded is right here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb_cBVioDMg
Funny thing is: It was my 4th game as Galio (dunno why my galio games are so long) and the 3rd game... as galio, was 64 minutes -_-

Noshamwow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

57min

Propheciah

07-22-2012

I once had a 70 minute game, we were pushed pretty hard so we just farmed up on minions like crazy while we could to get any items we needed. The (3rd or 4th?) battle we had at baron was the game finisher. Their jungler flashed in and stole it with smite but got instakilled, and from there we aced them in a 5v4. The remaining 2 in our team finally got nexus.

JRiMi

07-22-2012

My longest was last night 76 minutes. We were owning them all game but I had akali and when I sold my boots for my deathcap I started one shotting squishies

Bel Whitefang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-22-2012

Horrifyingly enough, my longest game I have played was on TT. Was a 160 minutes or so, we basically stalemated when they pushed us to our nexus tower where my team (Veigar, Nasus, Sion) farmed to the point me and Nasus could just nuke off 2 people instantly, once that happened we played the base bunker game back and forth for ever lol

WomBomb

07-22-2012

90 minute game. Granted the other team wasn't that good and we messed up early. We ended up defending our nexus for about 40 min with no towers left and then killed them and rushed their nexus to win. I was on Graves and dealt 1.3 million damage by the end of the game. 34/7/23 with 747 minion kills.

RainbowToXiCs

09-10-2012

I had 1 hour 10 minute game practically by then it was backdoor trade off but I won with Tryndamere's Ult + Ghostblade :3.

Metal Maniac

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberterm View Post
1hr 74 minute match no joke. It was a normal blind pick with lvl 20`s. it was back and forth. all turrets were still gone on my side by 1hr 60minutes except nexus turrets, no **** joke. it was 3 vs 5 and i was on the 3 side as yi. Finally got that quadra that we needed while the rest of the team got pwned. Teleported to a pushed minion and tanked both nexus turrets for gg.

****....That game was sooo **** long. Started falling alseep in teamfights as it was 5:00 am in the morning hahahaha

LOLOL how bs could you get? You say 1 hour and 74 mins? Why not say 2 hours 14 mins? Why not say 134 Mins? Lol

And at level 18, If they 5-man pushed you couldn't hold them out even under turrets.

Crashius

09-12-2012

Woww, that must be a good game!
My longest match was near 70 mins..

SilentSounds

09-13-2012

90 mins vs bots, me and a teemo screwing around and playing tag and other games while our teammates rage quited. we went to kite bots for the lolz untill we decide that an hour and a half bot game was to long.. then backdoor lol.

12345678 ... 10