Longest Game?

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0nkeyM4n

07-12-2012

Had a 75 minute game and think we won. This was back on the grind to lvl 30. All i can remember is that the game sucked and took way too long lol

undead gman

07-12-2012

I had a 96 minute game once. But that was because neither team had any real dps champs

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

my longest game was 102 minutes. They were too afraid to push and we couldn't leave without them backdooring us. I took a long break from the league after that one.

cuneo

07-13-2012

95 min game pulled off the win after we aced them our jax lived 2 hp pushed 2towers and the nexus for the win

Parafusion14

Recruiter

07-13-2012

98 minutes, it was a 4v5 match (I was on the 4 man team) and we were turtling like a mofo, finally the came in, we aced them with some sweet ken and leona ults pushed and won!!

I was the kennen, my build was 6 deaths caps hahah

Praetor Don

07-14-2012

Completely honest: I had a 1hr 27 minute match....took place on June 27th, 2012. God...that makes me shudder

Uberterm

07-14-2012

1hr 74 minute match no joke. It was a normal blind pick with lvl 20`s. it was back and forth. all turrets were still gone on my side by 1hr 60minutes except nexus turrets, no **** joke. it was 3 vs 5 and i was on the 3 side as yi. Finally got that quadra that we needed while the rest of the team got pwned. Teleported to a pushed minion and tanked both nexus turrets for gg.

****....That game was sooo **** long. Started falling alseep in teamfights as it was 5:00 am in the morning hahahaha

EatMyTracers

07-14-2012

Longest for me is like a little over an hour. At about 50 minutes everyone is full build and one team always has a slight advantage.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-14-2012

About an 1 hour 10 minutes

oioioi9537

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-14-2012

an hour 5 i think? we won

123456 ... 10