Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Longest Game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0nkeyM4n

07-12-2012

Had a 75 minute game and think we won. This was back on the grind to lvl 30. All i can remember is that the game sucked and took way too long lol

undead gman

07-12-2012

I had a 96 minute game once. But that was because neither team had any real dps champs

Neoman321

07-12-2012

my longest game was 102 minutes. They were too afraid to push and we couldn't leave without them backdooring us. I took a long break from the league after that one.

cuneo

07-13-2012

95 min game pulled off the win after we aced them our jax lived 2 hp pushed 2towers and the nexus for the win

Parafusion14

Recruiter

07-13-2012

98 minutes, it was a 4v5 match (I was on the 4 man team) and we were turtling like a mofo, finally the came in, we aced them with some sweet ken and leona ults pushed and won!!

I was the kennen, my build was 6 deaths caps hahah

Praetor Don

07-14-2012

Completely honest: I had a 1hr 27 minute match....took place on June 27th, 2012. God...that makes me shudder

Uberterm

07-14-2012

1hr 74 minute match no joke. It was a normal blind pick with lvl 20`s. it was back and forth. all turrets were still gone on my side by 1hr 60minutes except nexus turrets, no **** joke. it was 3 vs 5 and i was on the 3 side as yi. Finally got that quadra that we needed while the rest of the team got pwned. Teleported to a pushed minion and tanked both nexus turrets for gg.

****....That game was sooo **** long. Started falling alseep in teamfights as it was 5:00 am in the morning hahahaha

EatMyTracers

07-14-2012

Longest for me is like a little over an hour. At about 50 minutes everyone is full build and one team always has a slight advantage.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-14-2012

About an 1 hour 10 minutes

oioioi9537

Recruiter

07-15-2012

an hour 5 i think? we won