who is more OP?

Ziggs 44 77.19%
Heimerdinger 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Ziggs and Heimerdinger week, who is more OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omerman Sucks

07-11-2012

Who do you think is more OP?
who do you think lanes mid, and who lanes top and bot better?

Contageous

07-11-2012

Neither champ is relatively OP they have thier pro's and cons and neither is unkillable

Omerman Sucks

07-11-2012

well who do you think is more annoying, does more dmg, and/or best in team fight
thanks for fast reply

Contageous

07-11-2012

In that case ziggz can be extremly annoying because of the range on his ult and the slow and the satchel lol he can be leathal

Xythein

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contageous View Post
Neither champ is relatively OP they have thier pro's and cons and neither is unkillable
I think ziggs is more OP. His ult does so much damage, and it has an amazing range, and his Q does great damage and his slow has like 8 bombs to slow them. If you asked me, I'd say hes one of the most OP champs overall.

Contageous

07-12-2012

banshee's veil = ziggz countered same with heimer they are easily countered by ad ranged

JRiMi

07-12-2012

Ziggs can win lane only if he stays aggressive. Playing passively will allow grim to shove lane which is what he's good at...sooo pretty much ziggs with blue buff. Ziggs is also better in team fights with the mines and the ultimate

NaturalBlonde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contageous View Post
banshee's veil = ziggz countered same with heimer they are easily countered by ad ranged

Banshee's doesn't seem bad for Heim, but I disagree, sir, in the case of Ziggs. Maybe it will come off CD to avoid his ult, but Banshee's is served best for champs that combo hard (Leblanc, Brand) or someone like Amumu that will Bandage in and ult to initiate. Ziggs spams his Q, procs his passive, and does pretty sustained damage with his bombs. Best case, kill his positioning, get in close while judging his Q throws and E placement to avoid damage; he is a very squishy champ.

As states earlier, neither is OP. Heimer is underrated, I've seen a couple very competent ones, Ziggs may be a little easier to play. Both have their advantages, Heimer is a rock in lane.