Ability Remake: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Cromwell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Please riot buff evelynn, i like her roleplay but she is useless by now

Sam Cromwell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Please put the ravage's stun back

Big NACH

07-16-2012

everybody says that eve is useless... its just PEOPLE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PLAY WITH IT

just see the atachments.
in my opinion she doesnt need a rework, its fine

PD: sorry about my inglish

Gen Nakazora

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big NACH View Post
everybody says that eve is useless... its just PEOPLE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PLAY WITH IT

just see the atachments.
in my opinion she doesnt need a rework, its fine

PD: sorry about my inglish
Ummm... I think you need to resize that image. Might just be me, but I can't see a thing in it.

Also, I still don't like her, but after a few more games, I guess its bareable. Still, decrease the sight range, even just a tad. Espessially since her abilities don't reach that far. Except her ult. On that note, I do like the new ult. lol It is much better for her.

draaagon

07-16-2012

u should make eve gain health or have her ult refresh when an enemy champion is killed like before

draaagon

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Nakazora View Post
Ummm... I think you need to resize that image. Might just be me, but I can't see a thing in it.

Also, I still don't like her, but after a few more games, I guess its bareable. Still, decrease the sight range, even just a tad. Espessially since her abilities don't reach that far. Except her ult. On that note, I do like the new ult. lol It is much better for her.

I think she was good before

Gen Nakazora

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by draaagon View Post
I think she was good before
As do I. I was more or less saying that my I have slightly changed my opinion from my last post on the previous page. She was good before if used correctly, though it was hard to do that. I hated the changes at first, now... I think I can bare them slightly. Still prefer the current eve.

Anduthrandir

07-16-2012

I like Evelyn the way she is. I think people complain just because they have a unidimensional way of playing her (ad + crit, or something like ashe, riven, etc where you do high ad) but she is not an ad champ, her strength is power driven, so ap is needed with a bit of ad.

I've tried out builds like hextech gunblade, guinsoo's, trinity and Nashor's tooth, plus will of the ancients and I was able to stay on the map for a long time and get many assists/kills.

I think, as a vet champ of LoL, she has been tweek in a good way, and I am sad that she will be changed like that.

I like Another killer build which matches lich bane with some other ap items... imagine when she alternates her 1st with one auto attack with 400 + ap. hehe

But eh!

I wish we could use old versions of champs anyways... like if you buy a classic skin (old ones not used anymore) you would get the classic original champ. For example, if we change Evelyn, it would be nice if you could buy or keep the classic Evelyn and her powers. it would be a waste to let her go after all the time you have invested in her to tweek and perfect the champ.

Idea --> Would be nice that when we spend money for skins, the skins would come with a new set of powers which would be similar to the original but slightly different (like that futuristic teemo would have his ult items move very slowly towards a hostile target for example but would do slightly less damage... of course if target is out of range, which would be short, it stops moving). That way, people would buy more skins.

Also, it would be nice if the skins would come with new sets of emotes both audio and visual. for that high price, it would be nice to get something more than just visual.

Reangus

07-16-2012

When it comes down to it, Riot will test Evelyn to see how she is viably, they are hoping to keep the same role for her as originally intended, all we can do is wait and see how she is, lets not get over or under excited before she has even been observed through playing.

Jakobinator

07-16-2012

I do like Evelynn... Even before the remake... shes kinda my favorite champ. Shes just hard to play. I hav some problems with her new stealth. Just a few:
-I loved her slow after the stealth and to me, it was one of the most valuable parts in ganking with Evelynn.
-If you cannot self activate the stealth, does this mean minion agro hinders her from getting stealthed? That would be horrible when hunting down an enemy.

My suggestions:
-Instead of the Attack Speed bonus from Ravage deals damage, lowers armor and magic resist and applies a short but powerful slow.
-Then her new Dark Frenzy gives her a longer Attack Speed buff and the short movement speed bust.
-She enters stealth after 5 seconds instead of 8
-She can enter the visibility buble and stay stealthed for 0.5 seconds, just to ensure you dont accendentaly break stealth all the time...
-The buble should be something around 450-500
-Creep attacks do not prevent stealth

Oh, and I really liked that she would regain some health if a champion died, came in very handy to survive a bleed or other DoT after assasinating an enemy.