Ability Remake: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watarara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

does hate spike only go into a line?

sparkanx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-11-2012

i liked her abilities before :C, guess ill have to get use to the new ways to play her

The Nabe Shogun

07-11-2012

I hope you guys aren't planing to re-nerf her afterwards.

Rutan

07-11-2012

Someone tell me what the ****ing point of a stealth that only works when your away from enemy players is? You don't need stealth while your running through the GD fog of war. You need it when your about to jump someone.

Also she is committed to every fight from now on. She can't use stealth as an escape mechanic. Why even give her stealth at this point? It's ****ing useless. GJ Riot. Another champion ruined.

Afogueado

07-11-2012

Inb4 shes too op with this remake and will be #1 ban instead of Kassadin.

JRiMi

07-11-2012

looks like a fun new kit...hope they up the details in her skins and such like they did for ashe, that'd be pretty pimpin.

Mod Dash

07-11-2012

Nooo, her invisibilty is ruined. What's the point if you can't go near someone. No use in it anymore. Time to find a new main. And I was about to get Twitch but I'm guessing he is getting messed up too.

Epicn00b

07-11-2012

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

INVISI***** IS BACK!

TheRatsInTheWall

07-11-2012

I cannot express the extent to which I am thrilled. Evelynn was my main for 25 levels. It took me months to give up on playing her after the stealth and jungle changes. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

CALiberBLUe

07-11-2012

So excited!