@RIOT please help me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grrlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

I've posted this once.. and bumped it a few times.. but I bough 35 dollars worth of RP which was charged to my bank account and yet I got no riot points. I've waited 2 days for the support team to take care of this.

Grrlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

bump

ShawnDempsey

07-11-2012

so you'll still have to wait on the support team. Only they can help you, and most of the time the transaction has been declined, but the bank hasn't cleared that part yet.

Gumurak

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrlol View Post
I've posted this once.. and bumped it a few times.. but I bough 35 dollars worth of RP which was charged to my bank account and yet I got no riot points. I've waited 2 days for the support team to take care of this.
Average turn around is 7 days on a support ticket currently. So be a bit more patient, the $35 is already gone as a preauth. So if you are that worried about it, you shouldnt have spent it.

Yetimän

07-20-2012

Im out 150$ now trying to buy 35$ Riot Points, kept getting this error.... 7 days on a ticket? holy lol. sucks giving away money and getting nothing in return :/

Kanajos

07-20-2012

Just be patient. Send in tickets too. With the Mid-July patch came lots more problems, so they have more to worry about right now then your $35 :/.