Ask Jayce anything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GloriousKaiser

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
You can't defend something that has not yet come into being. Your title, "Defender of Tomorrow" is redundant.
An innocent mother has a baby that will soon be born. In the unfortunate circumstances of war, many people are always in danger. Extreme prejudice can lead to deaths in the blink of an eye for such sheer amounts of hate can bring forth such evil in us. Protecting that mother is protecting our tomorrow. That child will be our tomorrow.

Tomorrow can be defended.

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousKaiser View Post
An innocent mother has a baby that will soon be born. In the unfortunate circumstances of war, many people are always in danger. Extreme prejudice can lead to deaths in the blink of an eye for such sheer amounts of hate can bring forth such evil in us. Protecting that mother is protecting our tomorrow. That child will be our tomorrow.

((Phew, for a sec there I thought somone wanted to take my Jayce ))

BloatedBile

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousKaiser View Post

not realy

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

((this isn't my ask thread anymore, why are people bumping it?))

Ask the Herald

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
((this isn't my ask thread anymore, why are people bumping it?))
{{ This is what I'm wondering too. }}