Ask Jayce anything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
"Let's just say I'm 'preventing' things from happening in the future, okay? By destroying the source, evil!"
.....What evil? Scientific advancement bears no moral standing. There's either results or no results.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
.....What evil? Scientific advancement bears no moral standing. There's either results or no results.
"The way you gather your results is ridiculous, but stopping you is an option, because you haven't really come to Piltover lately."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
"The way you gather your results is ridiculous, but stopping you is an option, because you haven't really come to Piltover lately."
...You seem to consider this all some childish fantasy conflict between "good" and "evil".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

09-14-2012

"Piltover just doesn't like you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
"Piltover just doesn't like you."
Piltover is just sore that I assaulted one of its golden boys and left with a notable power source.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Piltover is just sore that I assaulted one of its golden boys and left with a notable power source.
"Which I destroyed."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Dear Jayce, do you still have a workshop in operating condition?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Dear Jayce, do you still have a workshop in operating condition?
"Yes, and I am always spending my time in there, since I am rarely summoned anymore."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Jayce of Piltover, would you use this workshop to service some people?
I might have an interesting Idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Jayce of Piltover, would you use this workshop to service some people?
I might have an interesting Idea.
"As long as you don't touch my cannon, yes."