Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Jayce anything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

07-11-2012

((Talon's passive is a lie. He knows no mercy.))

So Jayce, your hammer is a teensy bit large, don't you think?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
((Talon's passive is a lie. He knows no mercy.))

So Jayce, your hammer is a teensy bit large, don't you think?


Perhaps he is overcompensating. If he had joined me, however, he would not have such a problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Perhaps Jarvan and he could have a nice conversation about their problems


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Tronei:
Such hostility. Also, at least I don't wear a skirt.

-Jayce


((You pulled the skirt card, son of a-*ahem*))

At least I have some skill in actual combat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Piltover

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
((You pulled the skirt card, son of a-*ahem*))

At least I have some skill in actual combat.


We'll have to see on the Fields of Justice, Pantheon.

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Perhaps he is overcompensating. If he had joined me, however, he would not have such a problem.


I did fight you and won with my overcompencating Hammer.

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
((Talon's passive is a lie. He knows no mercy.))

So Jayce, your hammer is a teensy bit large, don't you think?


Well, I am much bigger than a Yordle, so...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Tronei:
We'll have to see on the Fields of Justice, Pantheon.


I will show you a real warrior, "Defender of Tomorrow". Until we meet in battle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Tronei:
I did fight you and won with my overcompencating Hammer.


You had to resort to destroying the very source of my inventions' power in order to even survive. A source of power that could have been utilized to improve the functionality of all hextech several fold.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Piltover

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
You had to resort to destroying the very source of my inventions' power in order to even survive. A source of power that could have been utilized to improve the functionality of all hextech several fold.


I'd rather not have a weapon that can be massively destructive be allowed to exist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Tronei:

Well, I am much bigger than a Yordle, so...


But it's large even for a Human.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, Jayce. Some women prefer your size.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Tronei:
I'd rather not have a weapon that can be massively destructive be allowed to exist.


Party-pooper