Everyone knows we take dragon? -_-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brosama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Erm, i realllllyy hope this is a bug, but whenever the enemy team takes Dragon in shows up in chat for the team that didn't take it. I honestly think this ruins a lot of dragon, because part of it is knowing when it will re-spawn for the team that killed it so they can get back to it a few seconds before it re-spawns, but now, everybody knows, and it just feels to me like it ruins a lot of the game

advancedAI

07-11-2012

If you had vision it will announce it.

If they killed it under fog of war then it remains secret.

Brosama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
If you had vision it will announce it.

If they killed it under fog of war then it remains secret.
but one time, we had no vision and it still announced it when the enemy team took it.

grantsprettyhomo

07-11-2012

Yeah I think it announces it no matter what -__-

Shanghaiii

07-11-2012

New thing now. Help make game more interesting. Now people will know if team kills dragon or baron.

Brosama

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanghaiii View Post
New thing now. Help make game more interesting. Now people will know if team kills dragon or baron.
how, in any way does it make it interesting, Riot is slowly ruining the entire jungle, as if it wasnt already bad enough

Mageinta Warrior

07-11-2012

Yeah, seriously. Now both teams can put a timer on dragon, effectively nerfing dragon/baron.

PACDXX

Recruiter

07-11-2012

It only says anything if it was seen. If it did it otherwise it's a bug.

Kreyni

07-11-2012

Try this with absolute NO vision and report it. In the patch notes it stated that it would appear only if the enemies had vision of the area, or a player attacking Dragon.

caput draconis

07-11-2012

Everyone already knows when dragon or baron gets taken anyways. People make it so obvious it is obnoxious that this is even a discussion.

Look, top AND mid are MIA and bot is pushing mid through river, i wonder what could be going on. That must be a really strong leash on blue!

Give me a break!