Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragingdrunk

07-26-2012

bump

Rotis4

07-26-2012

I've been a dedicated Trundle player since his release and his horrific animations hold him back terribly in the game today. I've kind of given up on him now that his only draw is his early jungling. It doesn't matter how fed or farmed you get with him, your animations will hold you back and ruin your late game.

In fact, building Attack Speed is very counter productive because of his horrible bite animation that ruins your auto attacks. It's kind of funny how he has crazy good CC reduction but just basically CCs himself with a blind for 4 seconds when you use all your abilites in a fight. Even his ult animation is horrendous.

demonicmonkeys

07-26-2012

Did they nerf his W animation or something?
Cus last time I checked it is instant...
Seriously wtf

Jhunga

07-26-2012

I bought Trundle a few days ago and it seems like the cast animation on Contaminate gets in the way of the intended escape/chase effect and it would improve the QoL to make a zero delay cast like they just did with Malzahar's Null Zone.

What I don't understand is why Pillar of Filth will draw turret aggro on Summoner's Rift but will not interrupt Recall or channeled abilities and will not interrupt enemies capturing turrets on Dominion. Fiddlestick's Fear will not draw turret aggro on SR.

I think Pillar of Filth should not draw turret aggro on Summoner's Rift but moving an enemy should stop them from capturing on Dominion or Recalling.

NoShogun

07-26-2012

His ganks feel so weak now. The thing is, his pillar's slow is almost useless because it gets removed by dashing through the pillar. At least with Nunu or Olaf, there's a slow duration so if they dash out they're still slowed after the dash...

godbuu

07-26-2012

Yeah exactly, the slow duration being in a tiny aoe and not affecting dashes is super super lame. And bumpppppppppps!

The Cpt America

07-26-2012

Quote:
Jhunga:
I bought Trundle a few days ago and it seems like the cast animation on Contaminate gets in the way of the intended escape/chase effect and it would improve the QoL to make a zero delay cast like they just did with Malzahar's Null Zone.

What I don't understand is why Pillar of Filth will draw turret aggro on Summoner's Rift but will not interrupt Recall or channeled abilities and will not interrupt enemies capturing turrets on Dominion. Fiddlestick's Fear will not draw turret aggro on SR.

I think Pillar of Filth should not draw turret aggro on Summoner's Rift but moving an enemy should stop them from capturing on Dominion or Recalling.

this is an important note that i didn't think of!

The Cpt America

07-26-2012

bump

Thormir

07-26-2012

ssotp

Unibrownie

07-26-2012

I love how the ssotp doesn't run Trundle forums anymore. Even they realize he is no longer a strong pick.