@Riot: Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Our Final Rites

Senior Member

07-11-2012

You guys are ****ing stupid when you said Trundle's Q reset attack animation.

HAVE YOU SEEN HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR HIM TO BITE AND THEN BACK OFF SO HE CAN SWING HIS CLUB.

Take a quick look. It voids nearly any attack speed increase if you use it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poundman

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warkeiser View Post
Except that Riot has acknowledged at some point that his Q has a fundamentally broken animation.
Well you be a champ and track that down for me buddy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

levelonemage

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplecookie View Post
everybody in here is just crying random facts, i just looked up cpt america's stats, like 7 trundle game played in his recent matches, nobody here has a single trundle game played. I wonder who is right
I played Trundle almost exclusively for months. I still play him occasionally. Just because I haven't played him recently doesn't mean that 1. He isn't one of my favorite champions and 2. That I'm very familiar with him and his abilities.

I gave you a link to a fact that is a direct contradiction to one of the OPs arguments. Where is your link?

You're only backing him up because he's platinum. Face it. Swinging off his balls is more like it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delicious Donut

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America View Post
No you can't, you attack once, you hit q then then it does not auto attack right after again
What the hell are you talking about


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rustmaker

Senior Member

07-11-2012

I would also like to add that they should add more distinct particle effects on his ultimate. Make it apparent who Trundle placed the debuff on (think Morde ulti) rather than just a bunch of swirling leaves. This is important so that your team can understand that the enemy Malphite has been severely weakened so it may actually be a good idea to try and capitalize on it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

levelonemage

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Donut View Post
What the hell are you talking about
Like how everyone upvotes him, and everyone who calls him out on his bullsh*t gets downvoted to oblivion, despite this guy literally has no idea what he's talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Cpt America

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzibear View Post
When you say his AA doesnt reset what do you mean exactly, granted i havn't played trundle in a few patches [I havnt played at all really] But he was one of my favorite champions.
And back when I used to jungle with him he could definitely AA then immediately q.
You are taking my text out of context. You can AA then Q immediately, however he does not auto attack right after, like i gave the example of irelia doing so right after his Q


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Donut View Post
What the hell are you talking about
You have to right click if the person is moving. Meanwhile, Irelia continues to chase after she's attacked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Cpt America

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by levelonemage View Post
Like how everyone upvotes him, and everyone who calls him out on his bullsh*t gets downvoted to oblivion, despite this guy literally has no idea what he's talking about.
What do you mean? I just played like 8 games in a row today nonetheless?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meacha

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielisamazing View Post
I thought trundle was the poster child for balanced? Anyways, i do hate the W casting animation, it takes too long imo.
trundle was the poster child for balanced before everyone could dash away from the pillar. I think the OP is right Trundle really does need QoL buffs now that everyone has a dash.