@Riot: Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unibrownie

07-11-2012

Sorry Cap' I told you this would happen...

Go learn Lee Sin or something or Nautilus or something.

Arfor

07-11-2012

People asking for small fixes to one of the least popular champions, it might take you guys a long time to get Riot to do something but you can have my bump

Boss Aegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Riot pls

Teemo Q resets attack better than Trundle Q

Nobody burdened with enough knoladge to know Q cancels W animation

New guy can't even begin to play Trundle. he too complex

Trundle can't secure kills with Q animation so long so he get report for going 2/2/13

Riot pls

-SSoTP

Darius249

07-11-2012

You're an idiot, Trundle himself is completely fine, you are just not playing him correctly. If I can carry a game with him at 975 ELO, you sure as should be able to at 2.4k. His abilities make him an exceptional duelist, Q gives him AD(and steals your opponents, free AS/MS steroid from W, amazing zoning tool, with E(great for avoiding ganks if playing trundle top)), and R in a duel/teamfight makes himtanky enough to withstand damage.) I don't see the problem here.

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Aegis View Post
Riot pls

Teemo Q resets attack better than Trundle Q

Nobody burdened with enough knoladge to know Q cancels W animation

New guy can't even begin to play Trundle. he too complex

Trundle can't secure kills with Q animation so long so he get report for going 2/2/13

Riot pls

-SSoTP
what does this mean in english

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius249 View Post
You're an idiot, Trundle himself is completely fine, you are just not playing him correctly. If I can carry a game with him at 975 ELO, you sure as should be able to at 2.4k. His abilities make him an exceptional duelist, Q gives him AD(and steals your opponents, free AS/MS steroid from W, amazing zoning tool, with E(great for avoiding ganks if playing trundle top)), and R in a duel/teamfight makes himtanky enough to withstand damage.) I don't see the problem here.
You seem to not have read any of my post. I did not argue he is bad, or broken, im saying his animations are broken.

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

bamp

Kear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Yea he needs bUFF

Boss Aegis

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America View Post
what does this mean in english
I believe he's trying to say that the complexities of Trundle are too much for someone who is not in the SSoTP to understand without outside help. The skill floor on Trundle is too high for players to learn how to play him and that the way his abilities work he has a hard time securing kills so his low elo (or normals) teamates give him enough grief that he won't want to play Trundle again.

He also says that abilities like Blinding Shot (point and click) give better results than Rabid Bite when trying to increase dps (on next attack) due to the shorter animation.

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Aegis View Post
I believe he's trying to say that the complexities of Trundle are too much for someone who is not in the SSoTP to understand without outside help. The skill floor on Trundle is too high for players to learn how to play him and that the way his abilities work he has a hard time securing kills so his low elo (or normals) teamates give him enough grief that he won't want to play Trundle again.

He also says that abilities like Blinding Shot (point and click) give better results than Rabid Bite when trying to increase dps (on next attack) due to the shorter animation.
Oh so even a SSoTP member agrees that his animations are broken, now we are getting the ball rolling