@Riot: Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

***^^^~~~ Please Don't Just Upvote The Thread, Please Also Bump So We Can Get More Attention On This Matter!!!!!!!!!! ~~~^^^***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustmaker View Post
Man Cap, you are quite the trooper. You've been chain-bumping this thread for over a month now and you still haven't given up!

I'm actually pretty impressed. Trundle was my first ever jungler and through I haven't played him quite sometime, I really hope his usability being looked at by Riot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Fantastic View Post
But 100+ pages and no Riot love make me think that Riot are the most secret society of Trundle players of all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyST View Post
Trundle has the 4th lowest win rate overall over the last month at 44%. Only Yi, Eve, and Karma have performed worse. http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

His problems are exacerbated at high elo where he has a 37.5% win rate over the last month. Only Karma, a champion currently in line for a rework, performed worse. http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

People need to stop with this "SSoTP" and "poster-child for balance" BS. The stats don't lie, he is both literally and figuratively GARBAGE.
100+ Upvotes :3
200+ Upvotes! Riot pls *~*
300+ Upvotes! can't ignore me forever riot :3
400+ Upvotes and 94 pages riot pls
BOOM 426+ Upvotes and 100 pages, 1000 posts....
500+ Upvotes!
600+ Upvotes!
7000+ Upvotes!
- 9/18/12
800+ Upvotes! - 10/20/12
BOOM 802+ Upvotes and 200 pages, 2000 posts....

Edit 5: "Days Ignored By Riot:" 100 (Moved this to the top of the page!)

You guys should fix his skill set, hes really strong in my opinion but a lot of his abilities counter himself.
To Clarify on this: I think he just need some QoL changes, not actual buffs!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<

Q - Almost everybody has an "activate then attack again" ability, such as Irelia's Q ability. She dashes then automatically attacks again, but trundle's Q animation is so long and he doesn't automatically attack again which really decreases his damage.
(To clarify on this: Most people, such as using another example (Tristana), have the ability to auto attack, use an ability in which the character re-auto attacks directly after. Riot buffed many champion so that they could do this awhile back. Tristana's ability is her E, in which she auto attacks, uses this ability and automatically autos right afterwards).

W - This is suppose to be a movement speed / attack speed / CC reduction steroid, but when you use this ability, it takes a good 3-4 seconds once again to cast the animation, and thus making him deal no damage while he is casting it!
(And for all of those saying it doesn't take 3-4 seconds for his W ability, you are right. I got my numbers mixed up, it actually is more like 2 seconds, with 3-4 seconds being wasted in total from his Q+W ability during a combat fight!!! Just imagine standing there doing nothing for 3-4 seconds

E - Although this deals no damage, the radius of it is really small. What i mean by that is that , if you were to (For instance) block off a walkway, the pillar would have to literally be halfway inside a wall so that the enemy could not just walk around it. This actually makes the pillar have a very small radius. Also, this gets tower aggro!!

Please take a look at these changes or suggestions riot!

Edit 1: To everybody, and to clarify: You are taking my text out of context. You can AA then Q immediately, however he does not auto attack right after, like i gave the example of irelia doing so right after his Q

Edit 2: Please bump :P i want riot to fix the trundle ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknDoTs View Post
Free bump, Trundle was the first champ I bought when I barely entered the game, and compared to just about every single champion released after him, his mechanics are clunky at best. Why be penalized for trying to get the damage and debuff from Q? W is nice, but the jerky delay to cast it just seems weird. E is decent but everyone and their moms can get out of it with the advent of dashes. The only real redeeming quality of his kit is his ult, and even then, there seems to be something missing, whether it be visual or more obvious, that makes the actual benefits of the ult satisfying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Offtheheazy View Post
riot not here ;(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chokuto View Post
imo op is kinda right but he just posted it in a misleading way. The q aa has a long animation so your next aa wont happen to awhile after it finishes. And while you are placing his w you can move but you can't aa which wastes time when attacking someone
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyceAether View Post
Removing/reducing his cast times on everything but his pillar/ult would make trundle so much more viable its not even funny...
^^^^^ I guess that's what i thought i typed O_O ^^^^^

Edit 3: Riot, they are starting to ban my trundle in ranked now! Why? Because his animations are broken, and no matter how well i do i can't fully use him to his potential.

Edit 4: Riot, i have to stop playing trundle for now because my elo has tanked over 100 points! Please fix trundle!

Edit 6: So i just got into a game with RiotMilkCow, and instead of answering this thread and my questions about Trundle, he told me it was a matter of opinion (i don't see how watching trundle do nothing while he Q's and W's for 3 seconds is opinion) and then he caters to Dyrus typing in all caps about buying 18 runes. What is this Riot?

Edit 7: Same as Edit #6, Riot Illusia dodge my questions too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drohack View Post
Bump for great pillars. Trundle was my second jungler that i picked up after maokai and by far i do much better with him, but these quality of life changes to him would be much needed to keep him up to date with the other junglers out there.
Q - needs to reset the aa after activation
W - i normally cast this prematurely for the speed boost so i don't normally get the inability to attack while casting it, but still would be nice to be updated
E - the only problem i get is the tower aggro.... WHY? it does no damage.... it does move champions and block them off so a bit different from singed's goop (which doesn't take tower aggro...)

Overall these are just quality of life changes, not really any hard buffs and would just make playing him feel a lot better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhunga View Post
I think Pillar of Filth should not draw turret aggro on Summoner's Rift but moving an enemy should stop them from capturing on Dominion or Recalling.
Look at this below riot, im serious, how do you explain these loses? Now look, im playing in the 2.4k ELO bracket and im telling you these animations and his skill set should be looked at. Please riot!!!

Pulsefire Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

It made me cry to see a plat player think trundle isn't balanced.

Gruntilda

07-11-2012

I thought trundle was the poster child for balanced? Anyways, i do hate the W casting animation, it takes too long imo.

Edit: Actually, I think it would be good to make Trundle able to cast his Pillar of Filth without stopping his movement, just like Riot did with Malzahar's Null Zone.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

high elo player! upvoted

Zen Junior

07-11-2012

SSoTP

levelonemage

07-11-2012

I guess just because you are platinum doesn't mean you are smart, have discernment, or able to reason or critically think.

Marzibear

07-11-2012

The only thing I agree with is making his e slightly bigger, it seems sometimes people walk through the tiniest gaps between your pilar and a wall and if you put it closer in then they can easily just walk around it.

But really 3-4 seconds to cast his w... You kidding do you have no grasp of time?
Also his q is not a use then attack liek irelias q or trists e it is like garens q it is the next attack.

Pyranos

07-11-2012

you use trundle q to reset his auto animation....

Over 9000 Trolls

07-11-2012

I agree with your points. Trundle is definitely a champion that needs some help. Over 9000 of our species agrees.

The Cpt America

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyranos View Post
you use trundle q to reset his auto animation....
No you can't, you attack once, you hit q then then it does not auto attack right after again