Great Idea for this map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakwobTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Here's the idea. If an Enemy Champion is not able to be seen for more than 15 seconds (or any time period that would be chosen) the system says MIA with a picture of the champion next to it like when a champion is slain. This would probably benefit most players that get into teams that refuse to communicate or lower levels that do not necessarily understand the concept of MIA's! RIOT please take this into consideration!!

Sexual Healing

07-11-2012

You are assuming that you should have vision of the enemy team at most points throughout gameplay?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

Good job, I'm impressed. DO MOAR THINK GOODING>.

Vizzlepeez

07-11-2012

so you want the game to spoon feed you information and make it nearly impossible to gank from lane to lane? No thanks

JakwobTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
so you want the game to spoon feed you information and make it nearly impossible to gank from lane to lane? No thanks
I mostly mean for this to be used maybe for the first 15 to 20 minutes not the entire thing so it is impossible to gank. also if you were to gank within the time period that it would take to call the mia you could be there already. this really was an idea to help low level people get the hang of things...also this is just an idea and I would appreciate a bit of support on the topic XD sorry if you dont like my idea.

Aegrotat

07-11-2012

There's no need for it, and there's two good reasons why:

1. As you even stated, by the time it called it, you'd probably already be ganked. There is no need for an MIA if they go back to base or anything like that, MIA's are to prevent ganks.

2. Calling MIA is not hard at all, if they don't call it themselves within 15 seconds, what's the point?

JakwobTheGreat

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegrotat View Post
There's no need for it, and there's two good reasons why:

1. As you even stated, by the time it called it, you'd probably already be ganked. There is no need for an MIA if they go back to base or anything like that, MIA's are to prevent ganks.

2. Calling MIA is not hard at all, if they don't call it themselves within 15 seconds, what's the point?
as i say again. it was just an idea...sorry i had it -.-

killerbunny56

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHallionx View Post
as i say again. it was just an idea...sorry i had it -.-
These guys are just saying why its not a good idea. Its fine you had an idea. Don't be offended someone didn't like it.

DonnFirinne

07-11-2012

Good idea. Let's call this system "teammate" and have it operated by the people in the lanes, opposite your enemies, but lets drop the whole picture and notification thing and just put a message in chat.

That Guy Ben

07-11-2012

Here's another good idea. From the very start of the match (0.00), If an enemy champion is not within your team's vision for any period longer than 4.25 seconds, that champion is immediately and permanently kicked from the game. The computer then sequentially kicks champions from the enemy team out of the game in alphabetical order, following the name of the person initially kicked.

This idea prevents any actual gameplay, thus making it "EZ" mode for those not willing to try, and hard-mode for those willing to try against it.