New Skins: Glacial Malphite, Foxfire Ahri

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 38
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Champion Herald

07-11-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Youíll be pleased to know that the next skin to arrive in the League of Legends is so cool that it is, in fact, ice cold. Meet Glacial Malphite, a frozen new take on Shard of the Monolith. Featuring thermometer-dropping new spell effects befitting his frosty theme, this is one new skin thatís sure to leave your enemies shaking in their boots.

Did that last skin send a shiver down your spine? Well, luckily for you, this blazing-hot new take on Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox, will definitely turn up the heat. Featuring fiery ambient effects on her tails along with some sizzling new spell effects on Foxfire and Spirit Rush, Foxfire Ahri is sure to leave you sweating.

You can catch these hot new skins chilling out in the League of Legends Store.

stu the hat u

07-11-2012

1nd

painzone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

how come her ultimate particles and foxfire particles or w.e are red but her orb and q are still blue?

Euphy

07-11-2012

Finally they're out
But now I can't decide which one to buy

EDIT:
Hey you fixed it! Gj riot

stupidperson

07-11-2012

nice

edit: why downvote a stupidperson =[

Darkside66

07-11-2012

+1

Kingtutsrightnut

07-11-2012

Im so lookin forward to that malphite skin!! boosha. Wish ahri's skills were diff colors.. but i understand why. OH well, im really diggin the amount of detail going into these new skins.. its awesome!

edit: i really think people just go down the first page downvoting all posts...

edit 2: i also REALLY hope this is like the new standard for skins. Although it kinda makes me wonder what will happen with legendary skins... hmmmmm.

Pirdun

07-11-2012

Great news!

YouTubeGoogle

07-11-2012

Kyuubi <3
Oh the league community.

One Week Ago

07-11-2012

Really revamping the way you guys make 975 skins!

1234511 ... 38