[Guide] Leveling up Quickly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2009

Disclaimer: This is not an exploit. This is an in-game feature. I've also never even tested it. Seriously.

1. start a practice game with a bot.
2. surrender at 15:00.

if you consider the fact that there is no party grouping time, queue time, no game cancellation, no long games; this is the fastest way to level up overall.

Glorianos

11-06-2009

Lawl, never thought about doing that.

Khrane

The Council

11-06-2009

Once you hit Summoner level 11, you can only do this 4 times per day before you get no exp/IP for it. Also, play the 3v3 map against 1 bot, and win at JUST OVER 11 MINUTES. That's the minimum time for it to give exp. Warwick and Sivir are probably the best at this. I've finished one at 9 minutes flat with Warwick, actually.

komodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2009

I have been doing this in the days that you got one level every win.
Just start a 1v1 match (only did it in summoners rift) with yi versus one bot (soraka or something)
Start whacking at towers and kill the nexus at 11 min ( I did it at 9 minutes twice before I realised that a game should last 11 minutes).

So incredibly easy anyone could do it.

PS: without runes tough, it a bit harder

JayDee

Adjudicator

11-06-2009

How much exp could you get on average per game?

Mine is only 60ish something. Free exp is cool but kind of boring.

Ramayana

11-06-2009

If you aren't constantly losing, you will gain 300+ experience an hour with the +XP bonus currently. And its 100x more fun then mindlessly fighting iwith bots and surrending practice games every 15 minutes.

Jpeg

11-06-2009

why don't you just win in 11 min?

Shizz

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
Disclaimer: This is not an exploit. This is an in-game feature. I've also never even tested it. Seriously.

1. start a practice game with a bot.
2. surrender at 15:00.

if you consider the fact that there is no party grouping time, queue time, no game cancellation, no long games; this is the fastest way to level up overall.
OR you could play this game like a MOBA instead of an MMO and enjoy your games while leveling up, but that's a fool's way to level up, amiright?

Patyrn

11-06-2009

Quote:
or you could play this game like a moba instead of an mmo and enjoy your games while leveling up, but that's a fool's way to level up, amiright?
this

play the game

Lemt

11-06-2009

Well, this IS the best way to level up if you care about rankings. This way you can hit lvl 30 without any risks, and then play in games but having an advantage.

But it's boring, so I'll pass.