Anyone know Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathWishez

07-19-2012

I'm looking for some 3v3 builds for the following player:

Jax
Jayce
Mundo
Teemo

and also looking for suggestions on what range champions to use

Thanks in advance

7PaZZ07

07-20-2012

Lol dude,that depends on your opponents.In the most cases the build ain't the same for same heroe every time

Sterling Malory

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7PaZZ07 View Post
Lol dude,that depends on your opponents.In the most cases the build ain't the same for same heroe every time
Except Mundo. 4 mogs, atmas and PD gg

DeathWishez

07-20-2012

Thanks haha but i meant like starting items, a lot of players build speed over damage or health over damage and some even buy smaller items, and some go for the big ones... just so confusing sometimes, but i'm aware of getting a thornmail or mr if i need too

Oakwynd

Recruiter

07-20-2012

Most cases you're going to want to go boots/pots or cloth armor/pots depending on champ and potential item builds. Doran's are somewhat frowned upon now. (Occasionally they are the better choice, but not often)

Uncle Jellyfish

07-20-2012

Not sure about the others, but I play Magic Pen Mundo, so my is, for the most part:

-Boots + 3 health potions
(Usually don't go back until post level 6 unless the enemy team is super aggressive and we can't out-sustain them)
-Kindlegem -> Spirit Visage
-Sorc Boots
-If I'm doing well, I'll try to get two Giant's Belts. If not, get one, then either Chain or Negatron, depending on what I need.

Get the next few items in whichever order is most needed:
-Sunfire Cape
-Abyssal Scepter
-Rylai's Crystal Scepter (Burning Agony now slows....weeeeeeeee)

Last item is situational, though I tend to pick up something to make his auto attacks a bit better, like Gunblade. Also, cleavers with Spellvamp heal for more than they cost.

Max Q first, then W, getting R when you can, and only put points into E when you can't put them into anything else. Use Cleavers to poke, and when you commit, don't bother with attacking them, just turn on your W, toss cleavers every few seconds, and run along side them.

Cleavers do magic damage based on a percentage of the enemy's current health, with the minimum damage at rank 5 being 280. With Magic Pen, that's almost true damage against the less tanky opponents, and will take a big chunk out of the heftier baddies. With this build, Burning Agony (W) will be hitting for ~140 DPS in an AoE around you, and don't forget about the 40 AoE DPS from Sunfire. This build is also tanky enough that it can make effective use of his ulti while also surviving fights and out-damaging most opponents.

Just remember that early on, you're not that tanky, so don't play rough until you've built a bit.

Man....after writing this, I want to play Mundo again....might stop suppordling for a round or two....=/