Prove Kog'Maw and/or Garen are OP

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pancakebuddy

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
urgot early game rapes garen, badly
ezreal too
vladmir too
katarina too
and probably others I'm too lazy to think about.
Urgot does have a good early game, but even if its on par with garen's he is still incredibly useless after about 20 minutes.

Garen can and will demolish any ezreal if placed in the same lane.

Show me a level 1-5 vlad that can touch a garen

Are you serrious? kat?

ZeeRow

09-04-2010

Quote:
urgot early game rapes garen, badly
ezreal too
vladmir too
katarina too
and probably others I'm too lazy to think about.
Vlads early game is pathetic, where are you getting your information from?

MedievalCoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Every garen I see builds 100% tank and carries the team. Hes too tanky.

Stormsoul

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakebuddy View Post
Urgot does have a good early game, but even if its on par with garen's he is still incredibly useless after about 20 minutes.
this is false. Urgot, just like garen, will absolutely demolish squishies all game long if they don't buy survivability.

i honestly think urgot and garen are about even. urgot is a bit squishier, but he has the advantage of range. his Q is basically just a ranged judgement if he gets his lock-on debuff on you. People are calling him UP right now just like they called garen UP.. i'm sure people will be all up in arms against urgot soon too.

Opposite

09-04-2010

Sometimes I feel like I read the same topic 100 times a day...

WarlordLucifer

09-04-2010

Quote:

Garen can and will demolish any ezreal if placed in the same lane.

Show me a level 1-5 vlad that can touch a garen

Are you serrious? kat?
how would garen ever even get close to ezreal during the laning phase? he would be constantly sniped untill he has to play extremely defensively (and risk getting ganked due to constant low HP) or go back to base, ruining his early game, preventing the snowball effect

contrary to popular belief, urgot is far from useless after 20secs, he can still stack slows like a madman from possibly the longest distance in LoL, his ult can garantee the death of a key carry easily, and AoE armor debuff is nothing to laugh at, plus if you want the damage, his 2secs cooldown physical snipe never gets bad if you get items to DPS with him

a lvl 1-5 vlad has something called pool of blood which makes him imune to every possible death during the laning phase if he knows what he is doing, after that anyone on his lane will be in serios trouble

kat doesnt have to get in range to keep harassing garen

point is, garen's early game isn't even that good, just above average, it only rapes people who have some kind of bush fetish.

CyanidePanda

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enmiand View Post
Silence + Spin = Mages death in early game.
Silence + Spin + Ult = Any other sort of squishy character is death, early and mid game.
Garen stacks up Sunfire = Not only does he have gratuitous amounts of hp, he deals damage while being near to you aaaaand, he can still out run you while keeping a good stock of armor.

Sorry, but Garen need a rework, mainly on his speed or chasing capabilities or his surviability when not tanking.
Okay I tried being nice but seeing someone say this again is annoying as hell; seriously stfu and learn to play; Garen with sunfire stacking bloodrazor, deathfiregrasp; early game mid game? don't face check and bush and you wont get silenced and spun on.

Pancakebuddy

09-04-2010

Quote:
how would garen ever even get close to ezreal during the laning phase? he would be constantly sniped untill he has to play extremely defensively (and risk getting ganked due to constant low HP) or go back to base, ruining his early game, preventing the snowball effect

contrary to popular belief, urgot is far from useless after 20secs, he can still stack slows like a madman from possibly the longest distance in LoL, his ult can garantee the death of a key carry easily, and AoE armor debuff is nothing to laugh at, plus if you want the damage, his 2secs cooldown physical snipe never gets bad if you get items to DPS with him

a lvl 1-5 vlad has something called pool of blood which makes him imune to every possible death during the laning phase if he knows what he is doing, after that anyone on his lane will be in serios trouble

point is, garen's early game isn't even that good, just above average, it only rapes people who have some kind of bush fetish.
Garen silence > everything you just mentioned.

Shreder

09-04-2010

Quote:

They are called bushes.

Meh, the jury is still out on Urgot. Also, silence.

You can't pool while silenced.

Kat can't throw daggers at things she can't see. Also, silence.

1 exhaust + spin is enough to either kill you or guarantee you can't continue fighting without a trip to the fountain/burning pots, and then he has all the advantage over you he needs for the laning phase.

WarlordLucifer

09-04-2010

Quote:
Garen silence > everything you just mentioned.
if you EVER get hit by a melee attack from garen during the laning phase, I'm sorry to say this but it is a 100% player related issue, no champ in the game can change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
They are called bushes.

Meh, the jury is still out on Urgot. Also, silence.

You can't pool while silenced.

Kat can't throw daggers at things she can't see. Also, silence.

1 exhaust + spin is enough to either kill you or guarantee you can't continue fighting without a trip to the fountain/burning pots, and then he has all the advantage over you he needs for the laning phase.
again with the bushes, already comented on them, if you keep facechecking them or hanging around them, you deserve to be killed, you already KNOW you are facing a bush humper yet you keep insisting in doing the same mistakes?

last time I checked garen's silence wasn't ranged nor he had a stun to prevent pool

why would kat worry about a bush humper? oh yeah, forgot, the goal of the game is to explore the bushes as much as possible.

EDIT: on a sidenote about bush humping, any skillshooter completely ruins that "grand strategy"

12345612 ... 13