Prove Kog'Maw and/or Garen are OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordLucifer

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuzoS7 View Post
FoN plus with his shield bonus his MR isn't that weak.
if he can afford a full sunfire cape spam AND FoN, he got fed

Feeders are OP.

EunYoung

09-04-2010

lol to much QQers

Zebra Warrior

09-04-2010

I never understood people who complained about garen being unkillable.

Oh noes, he's unkillable! Good thing he doesnt do **** lategame so it hardly matters.

WarlordLucifer

09-04-2010

he does if he is fed like hell, which is the root of all this QQing

IronLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiSly View Post
"Don't stand near bushes herp derp." "Garen has no range herp derp" Garen pressed q and you cant outrun him, then when he hits you you cant do anything, then he spins and kills you. Sooo how the **** am I supposed to counter him? buy a ward? Okay. now hes attaking minions cuz he knows i have a ward there. If I even try to hit a minion, he does his q , gets a speed boost. AND KILLS ME WEEEEE. So ya **** garen
WRONG! He spins on your silly ward till its dead and then he goes back to humping the **** bush it was in.

IronLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
why would you pass trough a bush garen is humping with 500 HP in the first place? ever heard of not pushing?

newsflash: pushing early game is a terribad idea in 90% of the scenarios, yet people keep doing it.
I said walk past dumbshyt I never face check bushes cause I know hes in there to bad he can outrun me with Q
newsflash: Ur still a dumbshyt

WarlordLucifer

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
I said walk past dumbshyt I never face check bushes cause I know hes in there to bad he can outrun me with Q
newsflash: Ur still a dumbshyt
you just pwned yourself, hard

low IQ i see? rephrasing it in caps so you can understand, but your debilitation might not get it anyway...

WHY WOULD YOU WALK PAST A BUSH KNOWING GAREN IS THERE HAVING ONLY 500 HP AND NOONE WHO COULD SAVE YOU WITH YOU IN CASE **** HITS THE FAN?

quit being a "rhetard" and garen won't be a problem, at all.

Psylennce

11-01-2010

Early game please dont be stupid and fight him 2v2 in the bushes before minions spawn. U see garen walk into bushes, dont run after him obviously. Then first trip back, purchase something called a WARD. U plant this in bush and voila u can see garen and shoot him with all sorts of... spells. We all know that he has no gap closer (yes, a short speed buff....). Oh and did i mention ARMOUR reduces judgement? OMG (with new last whisper changes expect ur armour to be cut a bit, but 60% armour is better than 0%....). Build some armour ignore garen and kill him last. Sure his ult hurts (also negated by MR) but its one spell. Garens dont buy mr. Get 100 MR (with runes and masteries + base, shouldnt be expensive at all) his ult will go from 30% of ur health to 15%, and sunfires will do 20 dmg to you. From experience, garen cant do much late game to a team. He has a silence, mediocre damage, and a still powerful nuke ult.

Kog Maw is tough but you know focusing him isnt... He has no escape. At all. Mf has strut at least (even though shes dead meat if u throw one cc at him). As stated before, exhaust or any other cc that stops his autoattacks makes him useless. Even if he flashes/ghosts away u just removed their carry. Honestly kog maw hurts with lizard buff, but u shouldnt be walking around waiting to be kited to death...
They've both been nerfed already. Garen is still a great early game champion (especially in games where the word "clairvoyance" or "ward" or "caution" have not been heard of. Kog Maw is a high damage, anti-tank carry. You complain he sinks ur tank... I say, frankly if he's focusing ur tank then thats a good thing....

Pokemaster

Recruiter

11-01-2010

garen is useless hero, even Urgot is better

ReturnToDust

11-01-2010

Make his Judgement interrupt able by stuns and I would be happy. Also, reduce his ult to 300 maybe 200 range?