Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Blitzcrank vs Teemo Bot lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I play blitzcrank as my main and I always get really funny ideas for pictures, so I had my rl friend Claes draw this one of what usually happens when I try grabbing teemo.
I never really seem to be able to really grab him just barely missing and grabbing his shorts instead , luckily though Lulu has a dress for him to wear. It took a couple weeks but It came out pretty good, couple secrets, some GEMS, a jealous veigar, and a sympathetic ahri.
(P.S. I was late to the party of LoL, I wouldn't mind if you took my 1907 RP and gave me those 3 old blitzcrank skins, I would have one for each role)
This is my friend's devaintart if anyone wants to look at more of his art, there will be coming I garen-tee it