Season 2 tickets?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birty

07-11-2012

I haven't seen any posts about this lately and I am still really curious as to when and where I can buy Season 2 Grand Final tickets in LA, October 13th.

If you have any information or rumors plz inform me.

Sorry if this has been addressed to many times.

Thanks!

Knawga

07-11-2012

same for pax prime in seattlw

Lorthix

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knawga View Post
same for pax prime in seattlw
I don't know about the Season 2 tickest but the Pax Prime has been sold out since May.

05-03-12 PAX Prime Badges are GoneEvery single badge has been sold, and there will be no extra allotments either online or on-site. We know many of you would still like to attend, but unfortunately, building firecode restricts us from selling any more badges.

http://prime.paxsite.com/

Knawga

07-12-2012

ahh i talked to a couple people at the convention center and heard alittle different but the sight i guess > there guess's haha o well thanks man

Tiza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

07-12-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey DJ Metafesto,

Glad to hear that you're interested in the World Championship! As of right now, we haven't announced anything regarding ticket sales yet - we'll be sure to get the word out in a big way once sales open up. Keep your eyes peeled! =)

Knawga

07-14-2012

riottiza what bout pax prime gonna be ticket sales at the entrance day of or ?

Mingulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

What is the estimate on how many tickets will be available? Whats the capacity?

Chief Bumu

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTiza View Post
Hey DJ Metafesto,

Glad to hear that you're interested in the World Championship! As of right now, we haven't announced anything regarding ticket sales yet - we'll be sure to get the word out in a big way once sales open up. Keep your eyes peeled! =)
Is the ticket out yet?

Tanookii

08-23-2012

Gunna Bump this, ive been looking everywhere, wondering if there would be tickets or first come first serve, with it a week away an answer would be awesome

Tiza

eSports Coordinator

08-24-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

North American Regionals is at PAX, meaning the PAX event handles all ticketing. Tickets were sold out for PAX VERY shortly after they went up for grabs a few months back, sorry!

Ticket sales still haven't been announced for the World Championship - trust me, we're going to make a LOT of noise when they are. =)

EDIT: "Around PAX" is the summary I've been allowed to share. =)