Riot: All support too girly, pls change, attn: Riot, man needed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreadZzanx

09-18-2012

I can haz imputz?

Passive: Beard of manliness: Gives allies, and angus, health regen based of angus Max HP.
Q: Stop complaining/ Back hand: When used on ally heals for amount based on Angus current HP when used on enemy does dmg based on Angus current HP and fears enemy for X seconds
W: Bet you wont do that again (tidus refference anyone?): Cracks a Gragus Ice and regains Xmana and takes X less dmg for X seconds. Makes fun of nearest champ.
E: MAN FIST: Angus makes an epic leap to an ally and fist bumps: Target ally is cleansed of CC and gets a movement buff
ULTY: MAN UP: Angus takes a % of allies stats (everything) for X amount of time.

I think this would add some interesting utility and new game mechanics. We can have a new tanky healer that can use his Ulty to become a threat even when building support.

His jump creates a new dynamic of support because of the cleanse and speed boost. It would help secure a kill or save an ally.

Self mana regen is something that riot doesnt like =(. but if Angus mana costs were high it would make this ability and soul shroud a perfect fit for him.

The Ability to heal has been changed alot. I think this one being a melee range would seperate bad players from good players. Both the Carry and Angus. Also the choice to CC or to save it for the heal would create some interesting dynamics.

His passive would encourage players to build health with Angus which means he would be a tanky support =D

DreadZzanx

09-18-2012

Must keep thread alive....
Must have Angus.....

Waggonbotbot

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPig View Post
Roit speaks da truf about what's inside Blitzcrank
We need to go deeper...

Ayrx

Recruiter

09-18-2012

bump for justice

Itsßritneyßitch

09-18-2012

The blitz one made me laugh so hard.

Corother

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

I'd buy Angus.

Darklinkshadow

09-20-2012

This post cures cancer.

I'd buy ANgus. Twice.

Pennlocke

09-20-2012

Riot pls make this happen.

Boomerang69

09-20-2012

pls riot
riot pls

EnigmaticShark

09-20-2012

Can we have a BBQ Angus skin? pls riot