Riot: All support too girly, pls change, attn: Riot, man needed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iriluun

11-06-2012

i think i died inside. i love you.

Sidtz

11-06-2012

all my yes

ALEXKOND

11-06-2012

If this champion gets realeased Riot would make so much money that they will never have to create a new champion ever

newkio

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalDropKick View Post
helo riot

also helo sumoner i am orbital space jump you may reambr me for post about Trondomere and Ohri tehy are both OP but riot LITSEN to ME and NERF

i guess i am famus on the intertnet now so pls riot CHANGE SUPORT!

litsen to me, all suport are 2 girly an 2 boring, i myself am six foot 3 and have a full beard, i enjoy long walks alone, always leav the toilet seat UP, i eat bacon and american soil for brekfast and i like to dead lift bull elepehants

i canot play magical song girl, heal unicorn, naked wind lady, or purple munckin tehy all 2 boring 4 me and not have MANGRISTLE and GUMPTION. Wat is tihs game some kinds of ANIME SAILOR SPARKLE MOON? I mean look, all suport shoot sparkle and heal with magic fary wands, even taric who is malny but maybe gay?

2 MUCH SPARKLES

2 MUCH ESTRONGEN

so i design a campion his name ANGUS pls look at my comic I made 4 u

PLS LOOK IF U AGRE WITH ME

RIOT PLS

EDIT:

SOME PPL SAY BLITZCRANK AND ALISTAR ARE MEN

WELL TEHY ARE RONG, SEE THE TRUTH BELOW!!!!!!

EDOT 2:

ok some ppl also say TARIC is real malny well i agre EXCEPT he shaves his beard and taht is UNNACCEPPPTABLE, see below pls

Hello Riot,

Also hello summoners, I am orbital space jump you may remember me from my posts about Tryndamere and Ahri they are both OP but Riot please listen to me and nerf.

i guess i am famous on the internet now so please, Riot CHANGE SUPPORT!

Listen to me, all supports are to girly and to boring, i myself am 6'3 and have a full beard, i enjoy long walks alone, always leave the toilet seat UP, i eat bacon and american soil for breakfast and i like to dead lift bull elephants.

i cannot play magical song girl, heal unicorn, naked wind lady, or purple munchkin they all to boring for me and not have MANGRISTLE and GUMPTION. What is this game, some kinds of ANIME SAILOR SPARKLE MOON? I mean look, all supports shoot sparkle and heal with magic fairy wands, even Taric who is manly but maybe gay?

To much sparkles.

To much estrogen .

So i design a champion his name ANGUS pleases look at my comic I made for you.

Please look if you agree with me

Riot Please!!

EDIT:

Some people say Blitzcrank and Alistar are men.

Well they are wrong, See the truth below

Edit 2:
Ok some people also say Taric is real manly well i agree except he shaves his beard and that is Unacceptable, see below please.

CTMsnake

11-06-2012

we need a man , not puxxy.!!!!!!!!

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

bump

honeybadger9000

11-08-2012

Leona is the manliest support. Chick's got balls.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybadger9000 View Post
Leona is the manliest support. Chick's got balls.

Well, she did bang with Diana, but I always thought Diana was the man on the relation.

Vinta Calvert

11-08-2012

The concept of this thread is 100% offensive and sexist.

30 Helens

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
My take-away: If you like the fact that Blitz is actually a schoolgirl, perhaps we should release a skin of Chogath which places Chogath in a schoolgirl outfit. Thoughts? Sortof like a modern riff on grandmother wolf you know?
But we've already got Grandma Warwick. Just make him a drag queen with a giant beehive.