Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot: All support too girly, pls change, attn: Riot, man needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Percept707

10-27-2012

i agree. tired of mainly female support

Taco the Dragon

10-27-2012

Quote:
Zileas:
This is fascinating, and I never realized that about Alistar and Blitz. Great feedback. I have a comment, and a take-away.

My comment: Taric is a male champion that I think fits many of your criteria.

My take-away: If you like the fact that Blitz is actually a schoolgirl, perhaps we should release a skin of Chogath which places Chogath in a schoolgirl outfit. Thoughts? Sortof like a modern riff on grandmother wolf you know?

SCHOOLGIRL CHO. Shut up and TAKE MY MONEY.

PDiddy

10-27-2012

was hovering over the downvote till I read "I eat bacon and american soil"

The comic sealed the deal

+1

Molester

Recruiter

10-27-2012

I've heard the name Angus thrown around a lot and now I know why
I haven't laughed this hard in months
Thank you, Angus

Atyres

10-27-2012

I have the right champion for us, he is the champion we deserve, not the one we need.

Roddy, The Rowdy Piper

Passive: continuous tune - Whenever Roddy switches between tune abilities he lowers the cooldown of other tune abilities by 1.5 second (his Q, E, R are tune abilities)

Q: Marching Tune - Roddy plays his bagpipes to increase the the movement and attack speed of nearby allies.

W: HAGUS! - Roddy pulls out a lump of Hagus and thows it at the foe, fearing them away from the landing spot for .75 seconds and dealing damage.

E: Dirge of the Mists - Creates a misty area around himself and allies, causing enemy attacks to have a chance to miss and lowers area of effect spell damage.

R: Call of Heroes - Roddy plays a heroic tune that invigorates all nearby allies, giving increased stats to HP regen, Mana Regen, Attack, Armor, AP and MR for a short period (much like singed ult, but for much less time and for the entire team.)

K G Morder

10-27-2012

>bearded Taric

do want.

Level 9 Zubat

10-28-2012

Yes

SSJZangief

10-30-2012

riot pls

Pennlocke

11-02-2012

There's a thread that addresses an issue with overnerfing supports. I think Angus should be created to remedy that problem.

imsosick

11-02-2012

I laughed so hard my wife started yelling at me, this thread is so good