Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot: All support too girly, pls change, attn: Riot, man needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irie Vibrator

10-20-2012

ODB you make the best thread's

<3

Discpled

10-20-2012

Quote:
RiotPig:
Passive - Angus bottles up all damage taken, and when Angus goes below 25% health, his next attack deals 50% of the absorbed damage.
Q - Punch in the Face: Angus punches another Man or Beast in the face (doesn't work vs girls), knocking them back and making them bleed.
W - Suppressed Feelings: Angus gives a shield to allies that reflect 50% magic damage.
E - Enlarged Cajones: Increases allies movespeed and attack damage when facing an enemy.
R - Power Tools! - Angus holds a chainsaw in one hand and a sledge hammer in the other, smashing and cutting everything in his path.

I WANT DIS! EMBRACE THE POWER OF DA BEARD!

Passive: "F Yoo" his basic attack is a head butt that knocks all onto their A$$ and then he begins to kick them while their down and his /taunt causes his enemies to attack him to no avail.

NekokoKami

10-22-2012

Support angus!!!! Befff!!!!!!

Dark Technique

10-22-2012

Riot this is a serious problem that needs attention ASAP.

Toblerpwn

10-22-2012

So is this happening or what?

Bacon Overflow

10-23-2012

I think the devs need a beard slap to get this rolling.

AjaxTFC

10-23-2012

I was amused, but I lost it at your rendition of Phreak. I give this post denaddaden.

vVLegacyVv

10-23-2012

The best post I've ever seen on these boards

Larz Blast Rage

10-23-2012

Quote:
OrbitalDropKick:
helo riot

also helo sumoner i am orbital space jump you may reambr me for post about Trondomere and Ohri tehy are both OP but riot LITSEN to ME and NERF

i guess i am famus on the intertnet now so pls riot CHANGE SUPORT!

litsen to me, all suport are 2 girly an 2 boring, i myself am six foot 3 and have a full beard, i enjoy long walks alone, always leav the toilet seat UP, i eat bacon and american soil for brekfast and i like to dead lift bull elepehants

i canot play magical song girl, heal unicorn, naked wind lady, or purple munckin tehy all 2 boring 4 me and not have MANGRISTLE and GUMPTION. Wat is tihs game some kinds of ANIME SAILOR SPARKLE MOON? I mean look, all suport shoot sparkle and heal with magic fary wands, even taric who is malny but maybe gay?

2 MUCH SPARKLES

2 MUCH ESTRONGEN

so i design a campion his name ANGUS pls look at my comic I made 4 u

PLS LOOK IF U AGRE WITH ME

RIOT PLS

EDIT:

SOME PPL SAY BLITZCRANK AND ALISTAR ARE MEN

WELL TEHY ARE RONG, SEE THE TRUTH BELOW!!!!!!

EDOT 2:

ok some ppl also say TARIC is real malny well i agre EXCEPT he shaves his beard and taht is UNNACCEPPPTABLE, see below pls

I got tons of fun with ur idea i did +1 i like it

TickleNutz

10-23-2012

I would buy this champ in a heart beat and every skin that came with him!!!