Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inexplicable server lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arzath

07-13-2012

same problem gettin happens for 5-10seconds about every 5 minutes or so.

Kalphbeir

Recruiter

07-13-2012

The worst feeling in the world is being unable to save a teammate/kill the enemy because your **** character won't move.

Kosall

07-14-2012

Same issue for me, and it's happening on PBE as well. Lag spikes of up to 3000ms

Coggles

07-17-2012

Who can I email for a matter like this? I could send in a bug report or whatever but I want a direct response if possible, not just a "thanks for bringing this to our attention, maybe one day we'll fix it" sort of thing.

QZip

07-17-2012

Has hit me several times. Internet connection will be fine, just League. Will be able to see game and chat, but unable to do anything (sometimes includes typing, sometimes I can type through it) randomly without warning. Sometimes I'll regain control, other times it'll disconnect me. May happen only once or multiple times a game. If someone else is playing on the same connection, they'll have the problem simultaneously, but the internet connection will still be fine. Started having these problems after patch, but finally became too often (almost always at some point during the game) to dismiss as coincidence or continue playing. Seen it happen to others as well.

See y'all whenever this is fixed.

Coggles

07-18-2012

Losing a ranked because of this again. Wow.

Malfaisant

07-18-2012

yep. happened to me multiple times. really disheartening. I feel worse for my team because I know it's my fault