Inexplicable server lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h0lygh0st

07-11-2012

I'm having the same problem..no update from riot i suppose?

Coggles

07-11-2012

Apparently not. Should I or someone directly contact for this? I'm honestly too scared to risk ranked at this point.

Ask The Treant

07-11-2012

Pbe is just fine. ill send something into riot but you know. its our fault.

Voba

07-11-2012

I sent a support email to riot so we will see

MegaBoy740

07-12-2012

I'm also getting this horrible lag randomly throughout games. I've been forced to play AI matches the last few days because I disconnect so much and have so much delay I wind up hurting my team more than helping....

I finally decided to record it to show people what it's like...

(Keep in mind this is just a bot match and I wasn't even hardly trying with Twitch~ :P )

Starting at right about 5:00 is when it starts. Then VERY obvious lag spike at the end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu5B0kuqMF8

Jellyxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Same for me. I just started getting HUGGEEE lag spikes tonight.
Gragas died. and it went crazy. I started teleporting, Gragas' dead body was flying everywhere and i was hitting hit by invisable barrels.. than around 6th or 7th spike EVERYTHING was invis. i could'nt move under i casted a skill. and than it was like everything was on FastFoward... Felt like i was watching /playing on drugs..

Anyone else?

Voba

07-12-2012

I sent the support ticket in with a link with this thread so we'll see

Torrenting Flame

07-13-2012

I'm the same with random latency (usually spikes of ~1.1k) throughout games, you have the odd game that runs OK if your lucky, I'm over it. The game is in an unplayable state at the moment, and its pretty consistently been in this state of latency spikes on and off for the past number of patches. I've had the body glitches described above but it was mainly with Shen, and the invisible people which seems only fixable through a complete manual disconnection of the game and reconnection.

Before that's related to my internet I ONLY experience issues with LoL, no other online games, sites, videos, etc. My internet connection has had speed checks, parcel checks, port checks, and all that jazz. run on it. The issue has to be on Riot's end. If it can't be resolved I'll have to find another game sadly, after all I didn't start up LoL to play the bots, they just help with the leveling process and working the kinks out with characters.

amraK

07-13-2012

I've been getting ~5 second lag spikes about once a game since the proving grounds patch as well. Riotpls

Coggles

07-13-2012

Seriously fix this ****. I'm tired of having to explain when I die at level 2 by running directly into their turret, and then getting the response "stop blaming it on lag lol you just suck" and **** like that. How could running straight into a turret without even attempting to attack be attributed to lack of skill? And it isn't even affecting everyone on the team.

I haven't been able to play ranked in days and I'm losing interest in even doing normals.