All Random-All Same mode in custom games please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Looga slight

07-11-2012

I am putting this thread in summuners rift since there is no heading for proving grounds plus this does apply to to all maps anyway.

I ask that riot look into adding this feature into the custom game list of modes

It could function like the free week does when two players dont have the same champs in their inventory it either repickes from the free week or just allows one of the players to use for that one game the same champ as the other player.

There seem to be a few different options to allow the all random all same mode to work and it would allow people to feel less upset about randomly getting a team that sucks aginst the other team if both teams are identical.

It would allow those that enjoy the all random mode to play with out having constant leavers and players leaving in game as well as open a new mode of play for everyone else.

Also if you could look into moving the health drops that appear in proving grounds a little further off the main path.
I notice very often players click on a location along the bridge and watch the action while their champion moves on its own which it does right past the pickups and because they are close to that pathing the full health full mana champs pick them up.

EDIT: ALL RANDOM MIRROR MATCH MODE

Supah Hakah

07-12-2012

Hurrah! We get to see 5v5 karthus action!

KnightxSScarlett

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lVlARKY View Post
Hurrah! We get to see 5v5 karthus action!
Karthus! Ult!

GoingTight

07-12-2012

I think your asking for an "All Random, Mirror Match" mode

Looga slight

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingTight View Post
I think your asking for an "All Random, Mirror Match" mode
YES this would be an accurate way of describing what i am talking about and those other 2 idiots that think i meant every person has the same champ are clearly handicapped.

Kreyni

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looga slight View Post
YES this would be an accurate way of describing what i am talking about and those other 2 idiots that think i meant every person has the same champ are clearly handicapped.
To be fair to them, that's what I thought at first. A bit misleading.

OT, I'd much prefer 10 of one champion. Mirror match seems kinda boring IMO, like ARAM but more free weeks, because the chance of two people who own ~20 champions having the exact same champion bought, and having this happen 5 times, are slim if not for free week.