Get the foreigners off US servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oddiz

09-04-2010

Sorry, but this is ridiculous. I'm on the east coast. I join a ranked game and 3 of my allies are Chinese. Their English is absolutely horrible, at BEST. They understand nothing, never go with team, and feed. Then they try to argue in the type of engrish you can't even make up. Why are they on this server? Let them play normals. Get their own server for ranked.

Inferna Königin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

What if they are American Citizens that speak Chinese though? Regardless, the region for these servers are labeled "North America" and not US.

Oddiz

09-04-2010

Sorry, I guess I'm not up to date on what languages are spoken very often in North America. I didn't know China was in North America. My bad.

Hägen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

umad?

CecilRhodes

09-04-2010

In all honesty if they were that bad and Chinese, they probably would of still done badly if they were American.

They just would of shouted racist phrases at you in slightly better English.

Edit: Except Brazilians. Fark those guys. Nobody likes them.

Korpzer

09-04-2010

i had a kid earlier whose name was like sajajajaj or sumthin and he culdnt speak english at all. he tried a cpl times

Amakazi

09-04-2010

Sorry, I didn't know that North America is 99% comprised of people from other countries whether it be your ancestors or recent move to the country.**

Dude, everyone has a background, if I played with 3 people of that were asian, and they figured it was easier to talk that language, go ahead.

ANNNNND; Theres 3 of them, they are the majority of the team, if there not near you, your not with the team

CecilRhodes

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amakazi View Post
Sorry, I didn't know that North America is 99% comprised of people from other countries whether it be your ancestors or recent move to the country.**

Dude, everyone has a background, if I played with 3 people of that were asian, and they figured it was easier to talk that language, go ahead.

ANNNNND; Theres 3 of them, they are the majority of the team, if there not near you, your not with the team
Initiating a teamfight with 3 people and dying is still a stupid thing to do.

JC0226

09-04-2010

ni shen qi le ma?

Dracozero

09-04-2010