Will stealth rework work well in Dom?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argodis

07-19-2012

The move speed buff breaks stealth and considering that it's probably going to be the last skill you max, it has about a 20 sec CD at rank 1 and isn't really all that fast at early ranks.

Old Eve ult also gave a move speed buff, didn't break stealth, and was always available. Everything you stated old Eve could do as well without the drawbacks I've listed.

Redenbacher

07-19-2012

Well, the cooldowns across the board do seem somewhat long, except for her ultimate, which is appropriate considering Malphite's ult is on a 100 second cooldown.

Old Eve's ult also wasn't AoE, removing a % of max HP to everything hit, slowing, and giving her a massive shield. That's a pretty powerful follow-up to an initiation.

Have you tried max CDR?

Overall, seems like more of a teamfighter rather than an single-target assassin a la old eve. Eve was only great to have in teamfights you were already winning... now it seems she can actually help win teamfights.

Argodis

07-19-2012

While true her ult is very strong now, it's still on a very long CD. Champs with long CD ults that depend on them to do well in team fights don't tend to perform very well on Dominion.

Her single target ability to assassinate does seem weaker but her ability to team fight when her ult is available is definitely better than old Eve.

A max CDR build is on my list of things to try.

Shaboinker

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Eve's early damage output is really nice, ultimate is sweet, and the best part is that she doesn't need to put multiple points in stealth anymore (more of an SR boost, but also applies to Dominion).
I disagree with this alot actually. Esp for ap eve. I found her early game to be very very weak but once you get dfg/hat lichbane you can do some cool things. I haven't got a chance to play bruiser eve yet due to team comps. Yes her ult is awesome so is w. Considering she doesn't bring anywhere near the utlity as most bruisers/ap's (however you play her) I feel her early game dmg is not on par with what it should be.