Darius still giving me trouble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roga

07-13-2012

darius is not op. If they are diving you then you haven't done enough harrassing to keep their life low. If you are lux then you should get mana regen out the yinyang so you can constantly harrass and also blow the creep wave when if gets to close to your tower. If he dives you under tower just stun flash away and drop your slow on him.
If you have done your job right and harrassed enough and kept the creep wave out of tower range they wont be diving you any time soon.

darius has 0 manuverability if he gets caught under tower and if you cc him he is finished. If he is diving then you have screwed up the begining of the lane phase. This is a symptom, not the cause.

AceOfSpades2011

Recruiter

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radial Paladin View Post
as Lux you should have no problems with Darius unless your terrible as Lux of course.

As others have said CC destroys Darius and i think maybe just maybe thats in Lux's bag of tricks.
You're right cc does destroy Darius but lux's CC isnt a stun, it's a snare and you can still use abilities while ensnared, kinda like Darius' pull. But thanks for being condescending, it's extremely useful, and if others already said it then you really don't need to repeat it

AceOfSpades2011

Recruiter

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roga View Post
darius is not op. If they are diving you then you haven't done enough harrassing to keep their life low. If you are lux then you should get mana regen out the yinyang so you can constantly harrass and also blow the creep wave when if gets to close to your tower. If he dives you under tower just stun flash away and drop your slow on him.
If you have done your job right and harrassed enough and kept the creep wave out of tower range they wont be diving you any time soon.

darius has 0 manuverability if he gets caught under tower and if you cc him he is finished. If he is diving then you have screwed up the begining of the lane phase. This is a symptom, not the cause.
Never said Darius was op, I merely said I was having troubles dealing with him

AceOfSpades2011

Recruiter

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx B SIDE xx View Post
My favorite support vs Darius is Lulu. Slow him all day with Q. When he dives in to Ult, turn him into a squirrel so he gets desperate, then shield and ULT your carry and watch Darius fail hard.
I'm saving up to buy lulu <3 I really wanna turn people into squirrels and cupcakes