Your 3 Bans Ranked/Draft?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

07-11-2012

Shen/Shaco/Kennen/Kass/Darius/Ali

Shen - for obvious reasons
Shaco - yes, it is possible to deal with him if the other team picks him but in solo queue it's not a risk I'm willing to take and whenever somebody on my team picks him they always feed
Kennen - that ult is so annoying
Kass - similar to shaco, yes he can be countered but I don't want to risk that my team doesn't know how to deal with him
Darius - cause I'm tired about people complaining how op he is when they feed him
Ali - dem' headbutts can make even the worst AD carry look pro

gvaness

07-11-2012

Shen and Morgana, usually last two picks to let the other team have a chance to use a ban on them first.

I tend to ban Shaco, as solo queue, he's just not worth dealing with.

Karthus for same reason, solo queue, too many early skirmishes means too many chances for Karthus to convert close calls/slim victories into kills.

I hate wasting a ban on Darius. I tend to play jungle, and he's pretty much a free gank. I've yet to see him not push, and he has no escapes to speak of. It does require me to hang out top more than I usually like though.

Angel Ark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

haha, i never ban lee sin cause at 13-14k elo, barely anyone plays him that well. I ban Kass a lot though, because he is so hard to counter, at least for me. His riftwalks are awesome annoying as hell.